Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The girlfriends Monster Leo !

Default The girlfriends Monster Leo !

After that outing where we figured out the LEO'S want moving baits, my girlfriend wanted to head out there and see if she could hook one herself... well she did AHAHA and boy was it funny. This thing was pulling her up and down the beach, at one point she said her arms were to tired to keep going.
    After about 15 -20 minutes we beached the big Leo, took a couple pictures and sent that beast on her way.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0052.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	51038

Wow,you sure have a great spot for those leopards,that’s very cool be able to share that with your Pop,and now your girl,wtg!

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks Vic! Yeah the bite has turned on forsrue. We will be back out there this weekend to try and get one of the really big Leos

dude!
    i think that's the biggest Leo i've ever seen.
    congrats to you and your girlfriend.

thanks for sharing.
    got me all pumped up. heading out to the sand now! lol

WTG. That is by far the biggest leo ever

That is beyond a doubt one of the biggest leos I've even seen, wish you would have put a tape to it. Congrats to the lady, job well done