Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Hansen Dam 4-24

Default Hansen Dam 4-24

Stopped at Hansen Dam on my way to work today for about an hour. They had stocked trout and catfish on the 20th. I was there targeting bass. Used a drop shot with a glittery shad roboworn. I was able to land 2 dinkers and 2 came unbuttoned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180424_092212.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	51036   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180424_092219.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	51037  

Haha that's funny. I was there with my friend and his son today as well(4-24-18). Got to the lake at 11am and left around 1pm. Not a single bite from cats or trout. I know we went at the worst of times in the day. I will try to go again for those cats the next time they stock...

Very cool! That ol' hole in the ground seems to always produce for me.
    Check out the bass my dad caught out of there a while back, its on the Gteam Outdoors youtube channel

Did the Asian guy that was flying the airplanes find the one that he lost/crashed? I saw him looking for it in the bushes when I was getting on the 210 freeway

Quote Originally Posted by Gteam View Post
    Very cool! That ol' hole in the ground seems to always produce for me.
    Check out the bass my dad caught out of there a while back, its on the Gteam Outdoors youtube channel
    Yep, saw it and have been a subscriber for a while. I live close to Castaic and saw that video to.

sweet! Thanks for subscribing!