So this morning we thought we would give the bass at the lakes a break and hit the saltwater. Hit the sand around 7:30, it was a low tide and I honestly thought the bite wasn't going to be that great. BUT, a few casts in.. my dad hooks up on something that cuts clean through his line ! As soon as that happened to him I switched over to a wire leader and a couple casts later.. BENDO! after about a 10 minute battle we landed a 4'9 leopard shark! absolute tank! After a couple pictures, we let that big girl go.
The very next cast after releasing the shark I hook up again! This shark hit the swimbait right in front of me, I would say it was 3 feet away from me. This one was A LOT bigger, I would estimate it to be right around 7 feet. It made a couple of big runs and on its last run it headed for deep water and didn't stop, COMPLETELY SPOOLED ME.
All in all an amazing day out on the water, we lost a Toal of 7 sharks today and landed one. The video of catching the shark will be up soon on the GTEAM OUTDOORS Youtube channel.
Cant wait to get back out there and do it again
Tight lines everyone !
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0026.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	51028
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0021.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	51029