Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For the last time...TAKE A CLEAR LAKE ROAD TRIP... PLEEEASE

Nice grab!

The Bucket Brigade Crew needs to make a trip up there sometime.

Where you at, Skyler?!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Wow. that's a lot of people. I wish we had gone to Clear Lake this time but my wife wasn't agreeable. We mostly fished the state park and a fishing pier in Lucerne last year. Are Indian Beach and Blue Cove Resort open to the public? We were staying near there at Lake Marina Inn. It's in between the other two on the map in fact.
    Lake Inn has those 2 rooms that overlook the water.. so your wall is a window and hanging over/above the water. Indian Beach cost the most and has the most fish... Blue fish is a cheaper deal, but you won't catch as many crappie. Blue fish and Indian Beach docks are not open to the public. only if you stay there. However you can pay like $15 to fish at Indian Beach. Well worth it.. ONLY if... ONLY if... they are not sold out. If all the rooms are rented he won't let you pay to fish.

Yep, we had one of those rooms that hangs out over the water. We practically could have opened the window and fished from the room. I have some pictures of it in fact. I fished from the ledge below the room with a jig, and to my surprise caught a small bluegill but nothing else there. Lake Marina Inn has a dock too but I guess they weren't biting there due to the cold weather. I don't know if they let people who aren't staying there fish from their docks or not. Thank you for the information. I guess Indian Beach has the best fishing in that area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12