Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perris 4-14 (report and general intel)

Hey guys.
    Glad to see someone smashing them.
    I went Friday and once the wind started the fishing started, but our trolling motor died and we drifted for a few 3-4#s. Nice but not pigs or very many.
    Went again today after hearing a friend say he smashed em like MB did and we fished hard for the biggest a 2# and few dinks. Best fish on the last cast a 1.5# monster bluegill.
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to fish much lately and it feels good just to get out, but dang where did they go?
    That should have been there yesterday stuff sucks...lol

Sounds like some good success out there. Of the 12 I caught last weekend they ranged in size from 5 inches to 20 inches and everything in between. So I guess we know theirs a variety of year classes out there.

Thanks for the report. Unfortunately I haven’t been out lately but post when I do. My fishing partner just had his first child. She’s a beauty. Got him back to work with me and hoping to go next week. Will make sure to post.

Good luck out there, Mr. Fish. I hope you guys catch every fish in the lake...........twice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12