Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Any reports?

Default Any reports?

Have not seen any reports in a long time, I have not been there since last October...Was just at Perris last week had a good day there, can see my report in the Lake Perris tab, going to Skinner next week, just seeing how it has been, don't need anybody's secert spot, but no reports in almost 2 months, thought maybe they closed the place down due to lack of interest????

Try the inlet with chicken liver. You should be golden. Don’t forget jerkbait. The striper has been scattered lately for my son and I. But they’re pretty thick at the inlet if the water is coming in for the morning and late afternoon bite. At least it was a coupe weeks ago. Check out “Andrew yang fishing”. He’s got a video out a couple weeks ago. That’s my son. Good luck.

Batman! Bite is good at Skinner- senko bite in the shallow tulles- make a right at ramp 1 when you launch and you'll be good!