Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Aqueduct Advice for a Freshwater Newbie

Default Aqueduct Advice for a Freshwater Newbie

Hey Fisherpeople!
    I've been a casual ocean fishermen every since I was young. With the sun coming out I've been getting the itch and wanted to dip my toes in freshwater fishing. I'm in OC and heard this is where to go for stripers but I'm open to LM or any fish basically! It's quite a drive and wanted to reach out to see if it's worth it and if there are alternatives or specific places on the Aq that I should try?
    Last edited by tmoola; 04-13-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Info from people that fish this area will tell you . There are fish but with that , it’s one of tuffest places to fish . Advice be mobile and start looking .

Last year there was a great run in May. We went 5 times and did great every trip!! (We got close to a 100 Striped Bass every trip for our group.) W.O.N. is probably your best source for information, unless one of the tight lip group spill the beans!!! lol However, every year is different. Last year it was great in May and this year it might be kinda tough.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-14-2018 at 10:50 AM.