Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Diamond valley bite off latley?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Diamond valley bite off latley?

I am new here and wondered if anyone is catching any LMB out at DVL. Been out there 2X in mid and late March and only came away with one fish albeit a 7.5lb LMB. We were seeing a few fish looking for beds but were real skiddish most were in 20-40 ft of water. Anyone else having trouble ?

I had a buddy in my bass club who said he was out there the weekend before last and said he caught 12. He didn't say what he had caught them on; but I suspect it was the D/S or Neko Rig.

Good to hear That's what I am used to out there...I use Wacky, Neko, drop shot etc..My buddy and I were out there all day on Good Friday..not even a bite, guess just bad fishing on our part. Will be out there on Sunday and hope to have a nice report.

They've been dropping the water since late Feb.
    I always felt messing with water level effects the bite.

We were out there today and only caught 4 Bass. (one was decent)

Ive been targeting very specific prespawn areas and getting really good fish.. But the spots are very very specific..

Default No Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Basser Arafat View Post
    I am new here and wondered if anyone is catching any LMB out at DVL. Been out there 2X in mid and late March and only came away with one fish albeit a 7.5lb LMB. We were seeing a few fish looking for beds but were real skiddish most were in 20-40 ft of water. Anyone else having trouble ?
    I was there Friday but had no luck.