Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Choices being made, based on past choices made; How's that working out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by commiechew View Post
    I try to use words that highlight and emphasize that slap in yo face, kick in da butt reply that I deem necessary to bring light into the pertinent topic at hand, do you see my point?
    Holy crap!

Who doesn't believe in reincarnation?

Hookd? Is that you?!

Nobody can put together incomprehensible sentences like him.

Wrong-way driver causes crash on I-20 in Duncanville, killing young mother

A man faces intoxicated manslaughter charges after he drove the wrong way on Interstate 20 in Duncanville on Sunday, causing a deadly chain-reaction crash involving several vehicles.

Published: 11:20 AM CDT April 23, 2018
    Updated: 11:25 AM CDT April 24, 2018

DALLAS COUNTY -- A man faces intoxicated manslaughter charges after he drove the wrong way on Interstate 20 in Duncanville on Sunday, causing a deadly chain-reaction crash involving several vehicles that left a young mother dead.

The Dallas County Sheriff's Office says Guillermo Suarez, 31, was driving a Nissan Armada east in the westbound lanes of I-20 when he sideswiped a vehicle, causing it to spin out of control, then get hit by another vehicle and stop at the concrete median.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e3eb1baf-eb46-42f7-8f20-fd727a5f29aa_750x422.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	51034

Suarez then hit another vehicle head-on, which caused that vehicle to hit an 18-wheeler truck. That caused the truck to jack-knife and hit the wall, the sheriff's office said.

The 23-year-old driver of the vehicle he hit head on, who's been identified by her family as Amberly McCray, was pronounced dead. She leaves behind a 9-month-old son.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8105331_Thumb.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	51035

Suarez's vehicle burst into flames when it hit McCray's vehicle, which was caught on camera by a driver going the opposite direction.

Court records show this is not the first time Suarez has been accused of being intoxicated behind the wheel. He has been in and out of jail since 2004 on criminal charges including DWI, evading arrest, aggravated assault, drugs, and weapons possession.

Suarez is now in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and in the Dallas County sheriff’s custody.

Amberly McCray’s grieving family remains stunned over the tragedy. They are urging anyone who drives drunk to get help.

“Suarez is going to feel" what he did to their family, McCray’s relatives told us.

It was a very well thought out reply, you racist jerk.

No one here cares who you're married to or whodaddy baby you happen to be raising (nanny Brent)... but if you want to try to use it to deflect away from how you really think about other races, go right ahead.

We're all getting a pretty good glimpse of your thinking disposition and the biases that come flying out of your behind...

copy, paste... copy paste.... it's really the only way you people learn.

A thinking disposition is a tendency toward a particular pattern of intellectual behavior. For example, good thinkers have the tendency to identify and investigate problems, to probe assumptions, to seek reasons, and to be reflective.
    So adopting a family members child out of an abusive situation and getting her through law school is being a 'nanny'. So be it. Call me nanny.
    I'll wear it like a badge moron.
    I find the last bold paragraph particularly interesting coming from a Trump supporter, but I'm sure the irony is lost on you.

I try to use words that highlight and emphasize that slap in yo face, kick in da butt reply that I deem necessary to bring light into the pertinent topic at hand, do you see my point?
    I see your point and raise you two points.
    #1 You're an idiot
    #2 There is no point to your comment. You'd have to have a point in order to 'highlight and emphasize' anything moron.

Wrong-way driver causes crash on I-20 in Duncanville, killing young mother
    When did this thread become the crime blotter?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12