Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: thursday upper friday lagoon evening.

Default thursday upper friday lagoon evening.

i rented another boat thursday and caught a lot of fish again. got a few nice ones found around 8 huge ones in a cove but they split as wind pushed me on top of the bushes and started making too much noise with boat. i was anchored but the short anchor fail and it ruined the spot. i did get a few around where they came out of but they didnt show themselves again. slept in friday went out for evening bite. got one withing first few casts but then nothing else where he was went down to the sandy point. got a 7 inch fingerling.. damn they grow fast. and hooked up another nice one off the point but at shore he somehow spit hook and was outtie. the crazy things the small ones at upper put up more of a fight then the two nice ones i got today. maybe they are tired of guarding their offspring idk. i lost my gopro thursday though so im not sure when i will make more vids. i did take a pic of the nice one i got at lagoon tonight though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20180406_16_28_23_Pro.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	50964
    ps here is a small vid of some of the ones i got.
    Last edited by jdogg661420; 04-06-2018 at 11:10 PM.