Got to the lake late about 8:30 was informed they were blue stoning the lake. I could see the helicopter. The guy at the gate said to fish behind the island. They sprayed behind the island. The lake is not full, but higher than its been in a long time. The tire reef is in 20 ft of water. I fished the far side of the lake from the outlet tower up to the new structure in the shallow end. I only saw a couple of bedding fish. The brush is real thick form 20 feet deep all the way to the shore. At about 10 feet deep the brush is solid from the bottom up out of the water. Water temp was 63f when I got there and 72f in the warmest spot air temp was windless 93f. I threw everything I had weed less at them for nada. Had to wait one hour to get retagged. The line into the park was literally out of sight, the cars pulling in stated they had waited over three hours to get in. As I pulled out the park the line to get in was back to the main gate off the Ramona expressway. Lake ranger do a better job! three hour waits, poison sprayed on my head, yes poison that's why the guy in the cabin cruiser was pushing us from spot to spot around the lake. Friday was the start of a three day weekend.