Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Foggy day at LB Breakwall for a few bites (Edit)

Default Foggy day at LB Breakwall for a few bites (Edit)

3/31/18

Grinding it out solo at the LB Breakwall for a few Calicos in the thick fog! Was looking for a 50+ fish kinda day and made what I could out
    of it (slack conditions to no cond's most of the morning). Started getting a few bites here and there once the winds/current picked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi8YUoDYoy4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THUMBNAIL for Fog Vid.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	50960  
    Last edited by troutsniffer; 04-04-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Looked like it turned out well for the grind,I know your pain,fished the wall a couple of weeks ago,got there while it was still dark in the a.m,right away we were bit wide open.
    We put about 6 fatties on the skiff to 4lbs,the current was down hill and I thought “its on”. Well not for long,current switched and started going uphill and the rest of the day was a struggle,we ended up with 35 fish for 3 guys,Calicos,sandbass,and a couple of big sculpin,cool video thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Looked like it turned out well for the grind,I know your pain,fished the wall a couple of weeks ago,got there while it was still dark in the a.m,right away we were bit wide open.
    We put about 6 fatties on the skiff to 4lbs,the current was down hill and I thought “its on”. Well not for long,current switched and started going uphill and the rest of the day was a struggle,we ended up with 35 fish for 3 guys,Calicos,sandbass,and a couple of big sculpin,cool video thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic
    I wanna fish with you Vic
    35 fish I'd be doing back flips

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    I wanna fish with you Vic
    35 fish I'd be doing back flips
    add me to the list that wants to fish with vic lol