Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: March 31, 2013 Fish Report at Gardener Field Siphon

Default March 31, 2013 Fish Report at Gardener Field Siphon

Fished Carolina Rig with cut anchovies on one rig.

Fly lined cut anchovies on second rig.

No bites, no luck. Water was moving a little, but current was pretty slow. Water looked pretty muddy and not clear. Lots of moss, something that I don’t remember seeing years back when I fished there as a kid.

When I tired out fly lining I thought I would mix it up a bit and tried an Alabama Rig with three Flukes, again no luck.

The weather is warming up and the bite is coming. But until then I will keep trying. Happy Easter and God bless.
    Last edited by Goosehunter51; 04-01-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goosehunter51 View Post
    Fished Carolina Rig with cut anchovies on one rig.

Fly lined cut anchovies on second rig.

No bites, no luck. Water was moving a little, but current was pretty slow. Water looked pretty muddy and not clear. Lots of moss, something that I don’t remember seeing years back when I fished there as a kid.

When I tired out fly lining I thought I would mix it up a bit and tried an Alabama Rig with three Flukes, again no luck.

The weather is warming up and the bite is coming. But until then I will keep trying. Happy Easter and God bless.
    Nice you gave a report!! I'm still looking and listening if the bite goes off before I make the trek up North.