Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Flowers

Default Flowers

I know this is not fishing related but I do love to plant bulbs. These are some iris I planted a few years ago and they keep coming back. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180330_192116.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	50954

Very nice. My wife Zunliang asked me to take some photos of the blooming Nasturtiums in the yard today. I also took a couple of photos of the Dragon Fruit that has been partially ripe since December. I don't know what the deal is with it. All the other ones ripened but this one seems to be in suspended animation. LOL

I have spring break coming up a week from now. We should be going fishing then.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 03-30-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Yep I have some also and always have a spring and summer vegetable garden every year.

Bulbs are always cool,especially when you forget where you have them and then bang,flowers!
    Makes you look good,like you really gotta green thumb!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Bulbs are always cool,especially when you forget where you have them and then bang,flowers!
    Makes you look good,like you really gotta green thumb!

Cya Tuna Vic
    My wife told me the other day a lady that was pushing someone in a wheelchair stopped to take a picture and asked her if that was ok if she did because the flowers were so beautiful

Beautiful Dutch Iris

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Beautiful Dutch Iris
    Thanks surprise these came from the 99cent store. Lol