Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The right way to wacky rig, and skunk from shore mon at castaic upper.

Default The right way to wacky rig, and skunk from shore mon at castaic upper.

went out for a couple hours monday didnt land anything saw a few carp shallow though. water is still cold. i tried some small jigs float and fly off some ledges and some drop shot and had the bait and wait out also. so i just made a quick how to wacky rig or how i wacky rig and not lose my plastics when a fish does bite.

Why not buy wacky rig rings? Tackleware has them for $1.99 for 25.

ahh i will have to redo this video and show the full rig i have a dropper loop instead of a normal drop shot and when the fish bite it it just push the plastic up the line and you dont lose the plastics and those wacky ring rings arent needed. try it but i would say try it with the surgeon loop knot so you have the line for the plastic to slide up when it gets hit. i also like the loop knot compared to regular drop shot i feel you get better action on your plastics.