Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like 4 more years !

I know enough to get a rise out of him... and it worked too, didn't it? lol And now look, it got you too! LOL You people can't stop yourselves from defending any position that differs from yours. You need to let things go... Russia's going to be pushing buttons soon and everyone is going to worry about that. There are bigger things to watch out for besides a lame meme and the defense of a politically dead issue. He's your President, "He" not "She"... "He". His hand is thinking "Am I going to push the Red Button soon? AM I? BOOM!

High pitched screeching from a man? it comes out of you too. It's just that your vocal chords won't let you hit the high notes but, it's still shrieking... if you'd just stick to talking about fishing, no one would ever accuse you two of shrieking - I know I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by commiechew View Post
    I know enough to get a rise out of him... and it worked too, didn't it? lol And now look, it got you too! LOL You people can't stop yourselves from defending any position that differs from yours. You need to let things go... Russia's going to be pushing buttons soon and everyone is going to worry about that. There are bigger things to watch out for besides a lame meme and the defense of a politically dead issue. He's your President, "He" not "She"... "He". His hand is thinking "Am I going to push the Red Button soon? AM I? BOOM!

High pitched screeching from a man? it comes out of you too. It's just that your vocal chords won't let you hit the high notes but, it's still shrieking... if you'd just stick to talking about fishing, no one would ever accuse you two of shrieking - I know I wouldn't.
    If you think by getting a rise from someone, "you" actually accomplished something for yourself or for your political affiliation. You couldn't have missed the mark more then if you were shooting backwards. I shouldn't be telling you this, because you're playing into the hands of the people you totally disagree with. But you can't help yourself, so you won't stop posting, so it won't matter what I'm about to tell you.

The people on the Left, Center or Independents need someone to bounce back their ideas. (otherwise it would not be very entertaining) If everyone would keep agreeing with each other, "what would be the fun in that??"

The best comedy teams had a straight man and a true comic. It was the job of the straight man to feed the lines to the comic or be the butt of the jokes for the comic. If that analogy is too abstract for you to comprehend. I've got another one for sure, you can understand!!!

It's the Harlem Globe trotters. For them to do their basketball magic, they do need to have a pretend team to be playing against. (the Washington Generals) They never lose to them, but are a necessary prop!!! Sorta like what's left on here arguing the Conservative side. The real strength on here arguing for the Conservative position, ran for the hills when Trump got elected. (they truly were paper tigers all along!!)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-30-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If you think by getting a rise from someone, "you" actually accomplished something for yourself or for your political affiliation. You couldn't have missed the mark more then if you were shooting backwards. I shouldn't be telling you this, because you're playing into the hands of the people you totally disagree with. But you can't help yourself, so you won't stop posting, so it won't matter what I'm about to tell you.

The people on the Left, Center or Independents need someone to bounce back their ideas. (otherwise it would not be very entertaining) If everyone would keep agreeing with each other, "what would be the fun in that??"

The best comedy teams had a straight man and a true comic. It was the job of the straight man to feed the lines to the comic or be the butt of the jokes for the comic. If that analogy is too abstract for you to comprehend. I've got another one for sure, you can understand!!!

It's the Harlem Globe trotters. For them to do their basketball magic, they do need to have a pretend team to be playing against. (the Washington Generals) They never lose to them, but are a necessary prop!!! Sorta like what's left on here arguing the Conservative side. The real strength on here arguing for the Conservative position, ran for the hills when Trump got elected. (they truly were paper tigers all along!!)
    Finally someone with a clear vision of the world. If the rest of the goonies on this forum only had it as well. I applaud the honesty and your willingness to help, Thank you!

Finally someone with a clear vision of the world. If the rest of the goonies on this forum only had it as well. I applaud the honesty and your willingness to help, Thank you!
    3 people just fell off of their chairs and it's not the Conservatives!!!! lol

If you post stuff to get a rise out of people, Commiechew, that makes you a troll (look up the definition of troll), and I am not talking about fishing here.

But I am not a shrieker, just a calm and well-informed responder, which drives conservatives batty.

Then there's this guy... he might run.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29572826_10155554588987252_2028955045638647244_n.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	50955

Look at the previous post video...

Then there's this guy... he might run.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29572826_10155554588987252_2028955045638647244_n.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	50955
    That's the funny part about uncle Joe. He stacks up "Best" against Trump in theoretical match ups in 2020. The logic is, "Alpha Male vs Alpha Male." (some people want an Alpha Male as President) Except Biden has a long career in politics and no major scandals. Then there is Trump, "do I need to say more!!" lol

Then there was old man Bush, "Which I personal like." Was known to pull an David Cop a feel on women.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-04-2018 at 02:15 AM.

Good Speech!!! Too bad he didn't live up to the rhetoric he gave!!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast