Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Looks like 4 more years !

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Generalization as usual, you guys love to generalize and put people into boxes, thus the identity politics. Are there uneducated Trump voters, you bet but look at the lot of you lumping groups together and finger pointing. Look at Lefty's comment generalizing Trump supporters as poorly educated, condescending much?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Steelplate, why do you think he would say he loves the poorly educated?
    Steelplate,

Generalization? Nice straw man, but you care to actually answer the question at hand?

Why do you think Trump says he loves the poorly educated?

There you go again with the straw man reference and quagmire's non sequitor, typical linear inside the box thinking. Hillary Clinton made a "deplorable" remark insulting everyone who supported or would vote for Trump.

Donald Trump made a statement about loving the poorly educated but take in the full context of his speech.
    "We won the evangelicals. We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated." This amounts to him saying he has universal appeal.

Did you also literally believe that DT was colluding with the Russians when this was a soundbite from the liberal media? That was how it was portrayed

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 (Clinton) emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Yet here's the never to be president Hillary with this comment
    When asked after an appearance in Nevada if she tried to wipe the server.
    “What, like with a cloth or something?

The point being a double standard and misdirection by the liberal media when the democrats step in dog SH@# and a blow it out of proportion and misrepresent to make the GOP look bad.

Donald Trump made a statement about loving the poorly educated but take in the full context of his speech.
    "We won the evangelicals. We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated." This amounts to him saying he has universal appeal.
    And of course, you ignore that statistics that Lefty brought up, simply because it tears down your argument. Sure, you can say he got 'universal appeal,' but what does analysis show in regards to the poorly educated? Was it 50% down the line for both candidates? Oh that's right, you dismissed that research as poppycock.

Did you also literally believe that DT was colluding with the Russians when this was a soundbite from the liberal media? That was how it was portrayed.
    No, I didn't think he was colluding just because of a soundbite.

It'll be more than a soundbite, methinks, that'll make me confirm the collusion.

But thanks for assuming that I believe he colluded with Russian because the liberal media chose to pick out a soundbite.

If Trump really had "universal appeal," he would have majority support from every demographic. As it is, he has majority support from very few of the many possible demographic categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    If Trump really had "universal appeal," he would have majority support from every demographic.
    But cmon, Trump said he did. So, he did.

Nevermind statistics. Cuz whenever I say stats are 'fake news,' then they're fake news.

So you generalized that Trump supporters were low IQ due to statistics, OK, kind of like you taking the polling data and thinking Hillary was going to win by a landslide too. Trends, statistics, researcers are genius when they're right. Remember the research that said 97% chance of a Hillary win, how did that work out for you. You took a word out of the full context and pointed out that Trump was insulting his followers? Thanks for proving my point, liberal playbook nitpick one word and make it a platform issue while being hypocrites. It's not wiretapping, definitely not wiretapping just surveillance! LOL. Remember Obama adamantly declaring that and picking his words carefully as to allow himself and his cronies an out when it all came to light.

Is it 50% lower educated? I don't know but I ain't making generalizations like you because there are uninformed voters on both sides of the aisle... or do you think YOU have all ther answers and any body that doesn't agree with you is wrong because that's what it it comes across as. Freedom of speech until it doesn't agree with the liberal agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And of course, you ignore that statistics that Lefty brought up, simply because it tears down your argument. Sure, you can say he got 'universal appeal,' but what does analysis show in regards to the poorly educated? Was it 50% down the line for both candidates? Oh that's right, you dismissed that research as poppycock.

No, I didn't think he was colluding just because of a soundbite.

It'll be more than a soundbite, methinks, that'll make me confirm the collusion.

But thanks for assuming that I believe he colluded with Russian because the liberal media chose to pick out a soundbite.

YES i know you favor a popular vote so that two states that have no voter ID can essentially decide the fate of the other 48 states. California is a blue state and is currently run by a 2/3 majority, why would they do anything to jeopardize that majority so they will do everything they can to keep the status quo which means no voter ID and making it as easy as possible for non citizens to vote with no repercussions. This is a sanctuary state, they will not lift a finger to help enforce any federal laws/violations so the idea of them cooperating to help prosecute for violating federal voting laws is ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    If Trump really had "universal appeal," he would have majority support from every demographic. As it is, he has majority support from very few of the many possible demographic categories.

So you generalized that Trump supporters were low IQ due to statistics,
    No, the stats speak for themselves. That's the point of statistics.

Of course, when the stats don't back up your banter, then of course you're going to dismiss them.

Hillary, Obama, wire tapping, liberals, blah blah
    Obama? Hillary?

I thought we were talking about Trump here.

Isn't the title of the thread, "Looks like 4 more years?" What is up with bringing Hillary and Obama all the time? Wire tapping? Surveillance? Move on Steelplate, that's old news.

YES i know you favor a popular vote so that two states that have no voter ID can essentially decide the fate of the other 48 states. California is a blue state and is currently run by a 2/3 majority, why would they do anything to jeopardize that majority so they will do everything they can to keep the status quo which means no voter ID and making it as easy as possible for non citizens to vote with no repercussions. This is a sanctuary state, they will not lift a finger to help enforce any federal laws/violations so the idea of them cooperating to help prosecute for violating federal voting laws is ZERO.
    There is a straw man if I ever heard of one. California let's hundreds of thousands of illegal votes being cast to insure a Liberal agenda goes through!!! Too much Hannity rot's your brain.

Yes the straw man reference again because that's all you got. If you don't believe there's a liberal agenda then you must have been born yesterday but I thought you're much older than that. Jerry Brown is trying to stop a repeal of the GAS TAX even though there is a groundswell movement with hundreds of thousands of signatures collected to overturn their blatant abuse of power. Don't you remember the 2/3 majority in the legislature allowing them to pass whatever laws they want without checking with the citizens who pay them? If you think California is such a great state how about you pay for all the gas tax since you are so willing to fill their retirement coffers?
    How many of the democrat voters will volunteer to do that, I bet a very small percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    There is a straw man if I ever heard of one. California let's hundreds of thousands of illegal votes being cast to insure a Liberal agenda goes through!!! Too much Hannity rot's your brain.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast