Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like 4 more years !

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    WOW tucker, only passed a few months and it's already a total disaster, I wonder how long it took for the news media to jump on the total disaster of Obamacare, was it months after? Wait, they're still trying to prop it up but I think they've finally come around to realizing it was a total disaster and have given up on it knowing that the new tax law essentially killed it by doing away with the individual mandate. Tax cut is working fine for me, just saw 300 extra a month in my paycheck. What? you will tell me I'll pay for it in the long run?? Why don't you give me the trifecta at Los Alamitos and let's make some real money!
    Where were you "last Weekend" with that request??? I bet just 2 races on Friday night at Los Alamitos and hit the Super on both of them for $90 and $70 for a $1 dollar bet. (I didn't handicap them either) Odds and Probability is how I pick them. The same way I make some political & economic predictions. lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-14-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Spouting off liberal talking points again like a tool. If you travel outside of California you'll see whites working at McDonald's, busting tables, working at laundromats and yes even landscaping! If you go outside of your bubble of Southern California you'll actually see that a good part of Northern California also has white people working service jobs MORON. LOL!
    Look idiot. I absolutely agree that there are fewer immigrants doing the trivial jobs in rural areas and just maybe that's because racism is still prevalent there and they choose not to live there. If you claim BS, you will only prove my comments to be true. My wife and adopted daughter are black and I too like you 'used' to believe that racism is a thing of the past until traveling all over the US with them and BELIEVE ME, racism is alive and well thanks to people like you that choose to deny it and keep your head in the orange sand you freaking dolt!
    It's true that there's around 30% of Americans that will not pull their head out of the orange sand until this administration blows it off their shoulders and that's coming.
    You can try to cover your racism by stating 'patriotism', but we all know where you're coming from and you cannot hide that.
    Immigration does need to be controlled and the laws upheld, but in a humane and civil manner, not like this Duarte wannabe wants to do. With current technology a wall is the stupidest idea yet.
    Be smarter not angrier and paranoid. Hate and paranoia makes our country weak.

spouting off a bunch of liberal talking points you tool and your first calling card is to scream "racism"....Yeah they're afraid of racism so they don't live there where did you get that novel idea in that cavernous brainless nog of yours? Who said racism no longer existed, did I ever say that? You run your mouth off online but in the real world I see you as a powerless government leech that likes to point fingers and make excuses for your shortcomings. You look at color and you prescribe to identity politics and make generalizations through your nonsensical commentary. Yeah you're a genius with 70 iq and you think you've got it figured out with current technology, how's that current technology working out and why don't you elaborate on what those are? There's an open border policy going back to the Reagan years and accelerated under Obama and there's no end in sight. You're better of speaking for yourself instead of "us" or Americans because you don't represent any of my ideas and millions of others.

spouting off a bunch of liberal talking points you tool and your first calling card is to scream "racism"....Yeah they're afraid of racism so they don't live there where did you get that novel idea in that cavernous brainless nog of yours? Who said racism no longer existed, did I ever say that? You run your mouth off online but in the real world I see you as a powerless government leech that likes to point fingers and make excuses for your shortcomings. You look at color and you prescribe to identity politics and make generalizations through your nonsensical commentary. Yeah you're a genius with 70 iq and you think you've got it figured out with current technology, how's that current technology working out and why don't you elaborate on what those are? There's an open border policy going back to the Reagan years and accelerated under Obama and there's no end in sight. You're better of speaking for yourself instead of "us" or Americans because you don't represent any of my ideas and millions of others.
    Not true platehead. I've agreed with you on a couple of things, just maybe not as strongly. You speak as if you have any idea who I really am. Just because you don't agree with me on this comments section on a fishing site doesn't mean jack $%#^. So, what now are you going to kick my butt?
    You just keep saying the same stupid crap and denying reality. To try to argue with a person like you is a waste of time. No matter what you're shown, you will never admit you're wrong or that anyone else has the right to their opinion.
    And besides that, I do agree with a bit of what you say and post, but that's not good enough to be a brainwashed Trumpanzee like you. Me smart, you stupid.
    I'm guessing yur a smart geniueusss like feller....huh dare platehead?
    Be careful with IQ comments window licker. Not your strong point.
    Because I choose to not copy and paste articles doesn't mean that I don't read and comprehend what's going on, much unlike you.
    Your leech assessment is hilarious fool. I pay more in taxes than you probably make every year. Your 'liberals are all worthless lazy low IQ position is one of the stupider things you've ever said.
    Much like all Trump supporters are racist.
    Bye the way, I agree with you on the open border policy too bonehead.
    You're already making me type to much, so bye for now.

And according to the world of Brenty, HIS reality is the only true reality, true to form Brenty boy you sound like a condescending A@# hole that you are. I don't play internet tough guy keyboard warrior like you Brenty and if you start by already claiming a moral high ground and thinking you have all the answers than you have no argument. The whole I'm right and you're wrong argument again Brenty? If you are suggesting there is a free debate this is not it, the point is you liberals were crying fascism by the conservatives when Trump got elected but you were too blind to see you were fascist. The country was going in a different direction from the past 8 years and you couldn't stand it and you had to throw a hissy fit. Have fun doing it the next 8 years.

Your taxes are more than my salary.. Ha Ha Ha. yeah sure you do Brent. If you'll remember the liberal media is the one that started the narrative of all Trump supporters were low IQ, welfare recipients only to get EGG on their face when the exit polls on election night showed Trump voters were college educated and beyond as reported on the Clinton News network.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Not true platehead. I've agreed with you on a couple of things, just maybe not as strongly. You speak as if you have any idea who I really am. Just because you don't agree with me on this comments section on a fishing site doesn't mean jack $%#^. So, what now are you going to kick my butt?
    You just keep saying the same stupid crap and denying reality. To try to argue with a person like you is a waste of time. No matter what you're shown, you will never admit you're wrong or that anyone else has the right to their opinion.
    And besides that, I do agree with a bit of what you say and post, but that's not good enough to be a brainwashed Trumpanzee like you. Me smart, you stupid.
    I'm guessing yur a smart geniueusss like feller....huh dare platehead?
    Be careful with IQ comments window licker. Not your strong point.
    Because I choose to not copy and paste articles doesn't mean that I don't read and comprehend what's going on, much unlike you.
    Your leech assessment is hilarious fool. I pay more in taxes than you probably make every year. Your 'liberals are all worthless lazy low IQ position is one of the stupider things you've ever said.
    Much like all Trump supporters are racist.
    Bye the way, I agree with you on the open border policy too bonehead.
    You're already making me type to much, so bye for now.
    Last edited by steelhead; 04-19-2018 at 07:53 PM.

And according to the world of Brenty, HIS reality is the only true reality, true to form Brenty boy you sound like a condescending A@# hole that you are. I don't play internet tough guy keyboard warrior like you Brenty and if you start by already claiming a moral high ground and thinking you have all the answers than you have no argument. The whole I'm right and you're wrong argument again Brenty? If you are suggesting there is a free debate this is not it, the point is you liberals were crying fascism by the conservatives when Trump got elected but you were too blind to see you were fascist. The country was going in a different direction from the past 8 years and you couldn't stand it and you had to throw a hissy fit. Have fun doing it the next 8 years.

Your taxes are more than my salary.. Ha Ha Ha. yeah sure you do Brent. If you'll remember the liberal media is the one that started the narrative of all Trump supporters were low IQ, welfare recipients only to get EGG on their face when the exit polls on election night showed Trump voters were college educated and beyond as reported on the Clinton News network.
    Here's where I'm at with you. Blah blah blah pffffffft (fart) blah blah blah Pffffft blah blah blah Pfffft etc etc etc etc
    A Trump supporter calling someone that doesn't buy that crap a fascist is rich.
    Trying to reason with a donkey is just that, trying to reason with a donkey
    I tried to find common ground and got insulted. Why would I expect any different. I'm (the enemy) right?
    Stupid is as stupid does.

Steelhead was left on the fire too long and turned into the kettle who called the pot black, just like the rest of his Trump supporting allies.

It's a proven demographic fact, by the way, from polls, that Trump supporters are overwhelmingly low education, white voters, mostly male. Don't try to claim otherwise, Steelhead.

By the way, here is the definition of fascism. "
    fas·cism.

[ˈfaSHˌizəm]

NOUN

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization." That doesn't look at all like what liberals support to me.

Brenty's gone mad, well that didn't take long. Not another copy from google or webster Lefty, anyone can do that. I'm pointing out Brenty's remark of him being right and I being wrong and at the same time trying to suggest that it was ever objective discussion . It's a proven fact Lefty? Where did you get that FACT from the lefty media outlet? The liberals are all about free speech and expression until it doesn't agree with them and then it's balls to the wall protest, or in thecase of liberals it's mosty the women and a few emasculated men like you guys and then I don't know what to call it anymore, but definitely not balls to wall. It seems it's not that hard to fool you liberals at all, if the Clinton News Network runs it enough time and repeats it enough times you'll buy in it and it looks like the CNN reference to Clinton news riled you up so let me guess you voted for her?
    Last edited by steelhead; 04-21-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Brenty's gone mad, well that didn't take long. Not another copy from google or webster Lefty, anyone can do that. I'm pointing out Brenty's remark of him being right and I being wrong and at the same time trying to suggest that it was ever objective discussion . It's a proven fact Lefty? Where did you get that FACT from the lefty media outlet? The liberals are all about free speech and expression until it doesn't agree with them and then it's balls to the wall protest, or in thecase of liberals it's mosty the women and a few emasculated men like you guys and then I don't know what to call it anymore, but definitely not balls to wall. It seems it's not that hard to fool you liberals at all, if the Clinton News Network runs it enough time and repeats it enough times you'll buy in it and it looks like the CNN reference to Clinton news riled you up so let me guess you voted for her?
    Pfffffffffffffffffffft!

That's an interesting point you say about the exit polls make up of "who" voted for Trump. (higher educated people) For argument sake I'll agree with you. Now their saying, Trump supporters are mostly white males with little higher education.

Why I say that's an interesting point is, "the higher educated people" who voted for Trump. Have now according to the latest polls, "have abandoned Trump" and left mostly white male uneducated supporters.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-21-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast