Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great Pacific Garbage Patch now three times the size of France

Quote Originally Posted by augnmike View Post
    False alarm, turns out the giant swirling pile of trash in the Pacific Ocean is California
    Hillary was spotted in the pile. Top of the pile.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    They'll be protecting the last bastion of food and clean water for the 1%.
    Yes, but they will be private mercenaries, no longer military troops.

What's up with random individuals coming in to take pot shots, but never engage in any type of real discussion?

By the way, California bashers, take heed.

State with the highest suicide rate: Alaska (California has the sixth lowest suicide rate.)

State with the highest homicide rate: Louisiana (California has the 24th lowest homicide rate.)

State with the highest divorce rate: Nevada (California has the 8th lowest divorce rate.)

State with the highest poverty rate: Mississippi (California has the 16th highest poverty rate.)

State with the highest drug overdose rate: West Virginia (California has the third lowest drug overdose rate.)

State with the highest teen pregnancy rate: New Mexico (California has the 21st highest teen pregnancy rate.)

State with the lowest life expectancy: Mississippi (California is tied for third highest life expectancy.)

California is nowhere near the bottom on any of these measures. In fact, it's closer to the top on most.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    By the way, California bashers, take heed.

State with the highest suicide rate: Alaska (California has the sixth lowest suicide rate.)

State with the highest homicide rate: Louisiana (California has the 24th lowest homicide rate.)

State with the highest divorce rate: Nevada (California has the 8th lowest divorce rate.)

State with the highest poverty rate: Mississippi (California has the 16th highest poverty rate.)

State with the highest drug overdose rate: West Virginia (California has the third lowest drug overdose rate.)

State with the highest teen pregnancy rate: New Mexico (California has the 21st highest teen pregnancy rate.)

State with the lowest life expectancy: Mississippi (California is tied for third highest life expectancy.)

California is nowhere near the bottom on any of these measures. In fact, it's closer to the top on most.
    Mississippi here I come.

"But the fishing's great."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Mississippi here I come.

"But the fishing's great."
    The Carolinas, dogg.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    The Carolinas, dogg.
    "The fishing tho!"

Where the Naloxone flows as freely as the Coors Light.

My wife and I went to a park in Mississippi last summer by a backwater of the Mississippi River, and it was literally boiling with fish, but the water was so murky that we couldn't see them at all. I really wanted to drop a line in there but we didn't have fishing permits for Mississippi. I think the fish around there must accidentally bump into each other a lot. LOL

As for the state of the state itself, the statistics speak for themselves.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 04-05-2018 at 06:10 PM.

You all flew off point in short order. Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    You all flew off point in short order. Perfection.
    Consider the source on that statement!!! Why don't you put them all back on point, with your wisdom on the subject???
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-06-2018 at 04:22 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast