Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: SPEAKER CORNER (Bolton named National Security adviser)

Default SPEAKER CORNER (Bolton named National Security adviser)

This is the first time I saw the Fake News Pundits (MSNBC) wet their pants, over the hiring of John Bolton as the National Security adviser. The reason why all these people are so upset because Bolton believes in "Bomb" first, ask questions later. He is the super Hawk of our modern era.

With both Iran and North Korea being in such a sensitive spot right now, you can imagine the worst. If anyone believes in "Divine intervention" let's just hope they do their magic now!!! If not, tens of millions of lives could be at stake in the near future!!!

Let's for a moment imagine the worst. A stupid war breaks out and countless lives are lost. When the dust settles, people will ask, "how did this happen"??? The answer is quite simple, the American people elected an total amateur as President who wasn't up for the job!!! (a reality TV star with no governmental experience) Some will say, "he also looked like a successful businessman." If you believe in the worst on that, "he saved his business from getting money from the Russian Mafia." He was a crook and a dead beat to any American bank and they wouldn't lend any more money. So he turned to Russian money!! If you don't believe that, "I'll play you the tape that Donald Trump Jr. said it."

Which brings up my closing point.

If an unnecessary war broke out and tens of millions of people are dead and the world will never be the same. Somebody needs to take the fall for that one!!! I would blame the American public for electing an idiot as President!!! So what's the solution, so that never happens again??? That's an easy one and all's we have to do is go back to the original intent of the United States Constitution. The American public can't be trusted to elect the President of the United States. Electors will be the ones who decide who are next President will be. This can be done several different way's, so I won't go into any one way that can be done. But it would prevent a person like Donald Trump from ever being elected President of the United States again!!! Plus the world will be a safer place because of it!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-23-2018 at 07:41 AM.

I would've went with Michael Bolton, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    This is the first time I saw the Fake News Pundits (MSNBC) wet their pants, over the hiring of John Bolton as the National Security adviser. The reason why all these people are so upset because Bolton believes in "Bomb" first, ask questions later. He is the super Hawk of our modern era.

With both Iran and North Korea being in such a sensitive spot right now, you can imagine the worst. If anyone believes in "Divine intervention" let's just hope they do their magic now!!! If not, tens of millions of lives could be at stake in the near future!!!

Let's for a moment imagine the worst. A stupid war breaks out and countless lives are lost. When the dust settles, people will ask, "how did this happen"??? The answer is quite simple, the American people elected an total amateur as President who wasn't up for the job!!! (a reality TV star with no governmental experience) Some will say, "he also looked like a successful businessman." If you believe in the worst on that, "he saved his business from getting money from the Russian Mafia." He was a crook and a dead beat to any American bank and they wouldn't lend any more money. So he turned to Russian money!! If you don't believe that, "I'll play you the tape that Donald Trump Jr. said it."

Which brings up my closing point.

If an unnecessary war broke out and tens of millions of people are dead and the world will never be the same. Somebody needs to take the fall for that one!!! I would blame the American public for electing an idiot as President!!! So what's the solution, so that never happens again??? That's an easy one and all's we have to do is go back to the original intent of the United States Constitution. The American public can't be trusted to elect the President of the United States. Electors will be the ones who decide who are next President will be. This can be done several different way's, so I won't go into any one way that can be done. But it would prevent a person like Donald Trump from ever being elected President of the United States again!!! Plus the world will be a safer place because of it!!!
    I'm not sure I want 'electors' deciding for us. How about properly vetting any candidates and do our homework BEFORE they are nominated and not after they are elected. I have to get thorough background checks and drug testing to do my pissant job. WHY DON"T THEY?

The problem is that we DO have electors. That's how Trump became president. Perhaps there could be a different type of elector who is not bound to cast a vote for the "winner" of his or her state, but I would prefer election by popular vote as virtually all other nations do it. That would have made Al Gore president in 2000 over George W. Bush, and Hillary Clinton in 2016 over Donald Trump.

On the Russian money, I do suspect that's why Trump won't release his tax returns.

On the changes in advisors, Trump is surrounding himself by loyalists, and yes, Bolton is a warmonger who doesn't respect the United Nations. This is a very dangerous trend.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I would've went with Michael Bolton, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

"Why should I change? He's the one who sucks."