Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Rainy Day Float Tube Fishing

Default Rainy Day Float Tube Fishing

The forecast was for rain later in the day, so I tried to sneak in a session before it started. I got rained on a little, but it wasn't bad and I dried out quickly. I only caught three fish, but I was happy to be on the water, even if the water was on me as well.

It may sound crazy, but the peaceful quiet of being in a gentle rain was worth getting a little wet. I've always liked rainy days. Growing up here in So Cal, we usually only had a small number of them in a year, so they always seemed kind of special to me. Plus, it was a rainy day the first time I kissed a girl, so there's that...

My little YouTube video channel just topped 50K views, which is peanuts compared to the real players, but to me it seems amazing that my little fishing adventures have found that much of an audience. Many thanks to all my viewers and subscribers!

Hey Bob,glad to see you’ve got that many views,I for one enjoy your vids,and there much more wholesome than a lot of the content there.
    I’m still waiting for that legal halibut,soon it’ll be 100k views,take care bro!

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks Vic, much appreciated!

If a blind squirrel can find the occasional acorn, there's got to be a legal hali in my future somewhere

cool video man

That was some good stuff!