Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The pudd!

Default The pudd!

Thought I was fishing for a bass on a bed and stuck a nice crappie Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20DA7269-58EF-47A4-8CF3-88812777E1BE.jpg 
Views:	545 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	50926
    And here is a video of nice bass I stuck this past weekend !

https://youtu.be/VzNBC639TOE

Man your killin em at the Pudd like the old days,wtg bro,very nice to see,I fished Legg Lake for no love yesterday.

Cya Tuna Vic

Aha i don’t know if I would say that but thanks ! I just have a lot of time on my hands until fire season starts back up again

Quote Originally Posted by Gteam View Post
    Aha i don’t know if I would say that but thanks ! I just have a lot of time on my hands until fire season starts back up again
    The only reason I say that is,quite awhile back that lake produced unbelievably well,Bass,crappie,trout in season,we even caught quite a few large cats,I’m talking when they even rented skIffs there,then things kinda changed,I’m pleased to see your reports which seem to indicate that maybe it’s rebounding,hope so!
    Cya Tuna Vic

Nice bass, nice video congrats.

the spawn started along time ago these fish will be late spawners nice 3lb male

nice job! might be there this Friday. Its my childhood lake, and I just wanta believe that it will make a comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by antsn37 View Post
    nice job! might be there this Friday. Its my childhood lake, and I just wanta believe that it will make a comeback!
    Depends on what you mean by comeback? If you mean bass, maybe the numbers might come back..But if you mean also size those days are gone...No trout,poaching and a few other factors,The days of the Double D.'s are done

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post
    Depends on what you mean by comeback? If you mean bass, maybe the numbers might come back..But if you mean also size those days are gone...No trout,poaching and a few other factors,The days of the Double D.'s are done
    naw you just got to know where to catch them

big ones still in there. my biggest out of there is 12. i saw a 7-8lber in the same spot where you caught this one in the video. i got it to look at my bait but couldn't get it to hit. good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast