Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: A little Hansen dam action before the rain 3/11

Default A little Hansen dam action before the rain 3/11

Walked the Shoreline of Hansen dam for about two hours and stuck a couple , my dad did way better than me aha and stuck a nice 4 pounder. check out the video !!

https://youtu.be/b-bs22vFCCA

Also, I would really appreciate it if you guys hit that subscribe button thanks !!
    Last edited by Gteam; 03-13-2018 at 07:45 AM.

Nice catches and cool video

Thank you!

Cool video!!

very cool video for sure.
    haven't hit that water hole in a long time and glad to see there's fish there.

thanks for sharing

Awesome post man. I live a few streets away from Hansen dam. Glad you got a bunch of bass. By any chance did you see any people catching trout?

Thanks everyone !
    @hunterandy, we were the only ones on the water that day so that’s a negative on the trout. To my knowledge they haven’t stocked it in quite some time . I’m sure if you put in the time for the trout you might be able to pull out a couple of the super holdovers

Some people I know went a little over a month ago and caught 3 nice sized trout at about 1.5lbs within a day or two after stocking and a friend of mine took his son about 3 weeks ago 15 mins before closing and they caught one about the same size as well so I've been wondering what's been going on. I might just head over there one of these days before work and see what happens lol. Thanks man!

Apparently they just stocked it, anyone been there since?