Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fred Hall Show Part 1

Default Fred Hall Show Part 1

Re:cast team at the show

I like the Jet Ski display. The twin coolers with the rod holders look cool. Much better then the fish bag strapped to the slide. Looks COLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Chris View Post
    I like the Jet Ski display. The twin coolers with the rod holders look cool. Much better then the fish bag strapped to the slide. Looks COLD!
    Yeah that jet ski was cool. It wasn’t that cold but it was raining in the morning

Went to the Fred Hall show in Long Beach on 3/10/2018. When we got there the parking lot was full. We ended up parking in a metered lot ($9.00) with only a 2 hour limit and it was raining. As we walk to the traffic light they opened up a lot that cost $15.00. I couldn’t believe how much it cost to get in. I thought the kids would like it but it was so over crowded you could barely walk down the aisles. If I would have known it was going to be like that I would have stayed home. The prices that I saw were not great I could find better prices on line. Anybody that would spend $16.00 for a glass of beer is out of their mind. The kids wanted Churro bread at $4.50 each when you can buy it on the outside for a $1.50. We stayed only for a half hour inside because it was so over crowded. It was the second fishing show I have been to in 20 years and will never go to another Fred Hall Show again.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley51 View Post
    Went to the Fred Hall show in Long Beach on 3/10/2018. When we got there the parking lot was full. We ended up parking in a metered lot ($9.00) with only a 2 hour limit and it was raining. As we walk to the traffic light they opened up a lot that cost $15.00. I couldn’t believe how much it cost to get in. I thought the kids would like it but it was so over crowded you could barely walk down the aisles. If I would have known it was going to be like that I would have stayed home. The prices that I saw were not great I could find better prices on line. Anybody that would spend $16.00 for a glass of beer is out of their mind. The kids wanted Churro bread at $4.50 each when you can buy it on the outside for a $1.50. We stayed only for a half hour inside because it was so over crowded. It was the second fishing show I have been to in 20 years and will never go to another Fred Hall Show again.
    I’m used to it. I don’t drink so the beer at 16 bucks doesn’t bug me. Saw a lot of spilled beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley51 View Post
    But did you try the jerky tho?