Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Trolling the Wood for Jailbirds 3/4

Default Trolling the Wood for Jailbirds 3/4

Whats up everyone, well went out on Sunday lookin for that monster again. Weather was nice kind of cold, it stayed cold. Not too much going on on the meter, stayed around miller and cleghorn. Got there at 7 left somewhere around noon. Fish are still deep I think because of the storm that went through. Wind came up around 10-10:30 right before we got our first fish. Stuck it out a little while longer and got a couple more. When we were leaving found out they stocked more Browns last week. There were a ton of people fishing around the docks for them. Here is the video of the day. Here is the video of the day. Thanks for watching don't forget to like and sub thanks guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iirA...ature=youtu.be

Nice video I saw you wanted a downrigger I have one for sale here will pm you with a deal if you want it if not no problem. I love you take your son and the fact that he wants to go!

Those darn browns have just been sitting on the ramp. They act differently than the rainbows, don't seem to move out of that zone for a while, typical swimbait zones where the fish normally move to are not holding any trout, at least that's what I've noticed when palnted at the marnina. Prefer them stocked in Cleghorn, they have been rotating plants so next one might go in there, at least in Cleg they seem to move around.

Full moon, rain and low pressure really affected the bite, this week maybe things will be better?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Those darn browns have just been sitting on the ramp. They act differently than the rainbows, don't seem to move out of that zone for a while, typical swimbait zones where the fish normally move to are not holding any trout, at least that's what I've noticed when palnted at the marnina. Prefer them stocked in Cleghorn, they have been rotating plants so next one might go in there, at least in Cleg they seem to move around.

Full moon, rain and low pressure really affected the bite, this week maybe things will be better?
    Dude said the gate was locked so they had to dump at the ramp. Another storm over the weekend might knock it down again, and another the week after. We shall see.