Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Surf fishing from the pier ! Aha

Default Surf fishing from the pier ! Aha

Did a little surf fishing from the pier and did pretty well on the walleyes ! Check it out 😁

https://youtu.be/AnEAuBpzyZUWhat

Looked like a nice session on the pier.
    Thanks for the video.
    Robert
    <><

Gteam,

Well. Well. such a small world! Welcome to the FNN!

I have watched you grow for quite some time now with you, your father, brothers and uncles making those frequent visits to my work place to show of your catch of the day every fall that was by far harder to accomplish than catching the little fishes from the pier.

As another long time friend of mine, and FNN member as well as friend of yours would say, nice "Pinche" day on the waters!

Look forward to seeing more reports in the future.

My question is why do you make your "Papa" fish on the other side of the pier from you?

Steve

AKA "Retired Capitan 311"

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    Gteam,

Well. Well. such a small world! Welcome to the FNN!

I have watched you grow for quite some time now with you, your father, brothers and uncles making those frequent visits to my work place to show of your catch of the day every fall that was by far harder to accomplish than catching the little fishes from the pier.

As another long time friend of mine, and FNN member as well as friend of yours would say, nice "Pinche" day on the waters!

Look forward to seeing more reports in the future.

My question is why do you make your "Papa" fish on the other side of the pier from you?

Steve

AKA "Retired Capitan 311"

How’s it going cap!
    A small world it is ahah, and yes those four legged critters are far different of a task than the fish at the pier.
    And my dad always disagrees with me on which is a better spot to drop his line aha so he chose that side and I chose the other. Toward the end of the day we fished together again and I showed him how the youngn’s hammer the perch aha
    Hope you’re enjoying your retirement !

Hey the double Ps,from the puddle to the pier,very cool,I’m enjoying your vids keep em coming!

Cya Tuna Vic