Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Casitas March 4th, 2018 Report

Default Lake Casitas March 4th, 2018 Report

Hey guys,

Casitas was fishing tough today and over the weekend. The cold front pushed all the fish back out to deep water with the best success coming in 20-50ft. We were able to get a few this morning a bit shallower. Went to bed fish this afternoon and the fish aren't really on the beds yet, they are cruising around and lethargic. Water temp was 55. Should be another cold week this week and delay of the big spawn.

Had a good time with pops. We got 4 that went 10.5 lbs. Check out the video, if you guys enjoy make sure to subscribe. Will be posting more reports and videos in the upcoming weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9h2lZIGDGo

Thank you,

Michael Hauser

805AnglingBrothers

Great report. Thanks
    Glad to see one from Casitas.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Glad to see one from Casitas.
    Ditto.

Such a great fishery that got turned into the red headed step child once the boat ban began.

Great times at that lake.

sweet at least you guys got some though. but i think more storms are coming in too next week. i want to rent a boat at castaic soon but i dont want to do it before the fish move up and get skunked. i might hold off another couple weeks.