Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Almost Forgot How to Surf Fish! A Couple of Days Back in the Suds.

Awesome man! Glad to see you fishing again. Binh's baby is beautiful! I'm still working on the Kolo. The good news is the tank came out great. All pressure tested and ready to go in!

Bad news is we found the entire back deck rotted out from the crappy tank job that had been done before. All the wood came out in crumbled pieces.

Ahhh, the joys of owning an older boat! The good thing is I've done this before. Just need new wood, fiberglass and a lot of TLC. Should be back up and running in a couple of months. Big props to Jaime for coming out and helping every weekend - SOLID!

“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.”

Sokha Yellowtail RIP bro.

“We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that the time is always ripe to do right.”

Simply outstanding, welcome back to the sand

Great to see a report from you my friend. We sure miss seeing your reports. Enjoy your retirement life brother, but a few of us have a running bet that you won't stay retired very long. Thanks for the Super Bowl invite but Lauren was traveling that weekend and I have to stay home with Maddie. My mom is still talking about the cruise she went on with your mom, thanks for doing that bro you're the most generous person I know. We all miss you and wish you well on all your travels. Your toys are amazing and if you need me to babysit one of them while you're away let me know. And why in the world are you looking to buy another mountain bike??? You got like FIVE of them already! lol
    Have a great trip to Portugal with your mom and I'll see you when you get back around Easter time.

Phuong

We glad you back on the beach again Arthur, Great report as always!!!

Aloha Arthur...been awhile. Mahalo for sharing your great detailed report.
    Always look forward to reading your posts. Looks like a fun day. Hope all is well.
    PE

Default Arthur

Glad to hear you hit the surf again, as usual great report. To my surf fishing team hope you're all doing well. I also retired a year ago and moved to Northern California. Hope to fish with you all again soon. Ram

Arthur! Very very refreshing post. It’s been a while since I’ve seen that fishy smile of yours

Hope to see more good reads from you in the near future.

Take care my friend

Great post! welcome back Arthur!

Well well look who's back.
    That's a classic report.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast