Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Almost Forgot How to Surf Fish! A Couple of Days Back in the Suds.

Thumbs up Finally!!!

Finally caught a legal Halibut, my first one in a VERY long time! Caught "several" actually...
    Will try to put up a report when I get a chance, maybe next week.

Here's one of the legals... Something odd about this particular Flattie, can somebody tell me what that is?!? LOL

That's how they look when they've been sitting at the fish market for a while...

J/K Bro!
    That is the wildest looking flatty I've ever seen.

Take Care,
    Robert
    <><

Holy Cow and looks like a Cow! While not up to par with your previous actual "Cow Halibut" from the surf it is great to see you get out and sharing.

I would suggest we now need to carry a spray bottle of "Dawn" to now help remove the slime as they do with the birds when exposed to yet another offshore issue!

Hope you went through "Decon" upon arrival home.

Miss our times on the waters!

Respectfully

Steve
    Last edited by flyngby; 05-04-2018 at 08:56 PM.

It’s a clever camouflage from a flattie trying to imitate a trash bag I tell ya. The look on your face when it “clicked” that it was the top of the fish was priceless! Great getting out there with you again brotha!!!

Don

Sorry for the late reply, but as you know I’ve been busy getting married! Haha
    Awesome report Arthur, wish you put them up more often.
    It was great seeing you, Webmaster Jeff, Binh, Peter and the rest of the gang at the wedding reception.
    Good times and I hope you guys enjoyed the “Bud” Bar, I know Jeff did!
    Last edited by ToadHunter; 08-30-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123