Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Trolling the wood 2/24 & 2/25

Default Trolling the wood 2/24 & 2/25

Whats up everyone, here is a video we made of last weeks fishing trips out to the wood. Already posted a report for Saturday but we went out again on Sunday. Weather was suppose to be WINDY, but it turned out to be flat in the morning. Wind came up around 10-11 am water temp was right around 48 as it has been. Was a better day than Saturday just me and Joe Joe on Sunday Seth stayed home with Mommie. Did our normal thing stayed inside this time and the fish were deep. Struggled a little at first but wound up getting a hang of it and had them start biting right before the wind started. Once the wind came up got to be a fight after being out there on Saturday so packed it up and went home. Hoping to get out this weekend on Sunday depending on this storm that is here now. Thanks for watching please guys like and sub, and if you see me out on the water "STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!", just kidding, wave a hand always nice to meet fellow fisherman out on the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PtNqvsTzRw
    Last edited by phelanfisher; 03-02-2018 at 12:59 PM.