Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 2-24 slow & cold

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2-24 slow & cold

What’s up everyone went out today & trolled. Started fishing at 7 trolled miller and cleghorn with some big baits nothing. Moved out and fished the inlet area nothing. Moved out by the quarry and picked up this nice Largie. Saw some fish on the meter but nothing like a couple weeks back. Seems like the cold might have something to do with it. Anything I did meter wasn’t interested or was super deep like 75’ or deeper. Changed up lures and the same nothing. Water temp was between 46-50 fished from 15-40’ as deep as I can reach with the lead and it was cold, 17 degrees at 7am, lake was flat wind came up at 11 and it wouldn’t stop. Time to go.

Been out a couple times since my last post and fishing has been slow, talked to a couple guys last time said they got some and 1 guy was fishing deep like 70’. No down riggers yet so I’ll wait until they come back up to play. Have some footage recorded not much action but I will get them uploaded this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4BCFB950-399A-467A-82ED-50F55C7FE461.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	50826