Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: SPEAKER CORNER (Obama & Trump presidential rankings)

Default SPEAKER CORNER (Obama & Trump presidential rankings)

Every year 200 Social Scientist rank the Presidents in a Bi partisan way) The top 7 GREAT presidents are not likely to change but the middle and the bottom Presidents change slightly every year. The big reason why those change at all is, because we have a new president doing their thing every year. Let me give you a quick glimpse at those 7 great presidents ranked in order.

1. Lincoln

2. Washington

3. FDR

4. Teddy Rosevelt

5. Jefferson

6. Truman

7. Eisenhower

In this year ranking 1-45, 1 being best, the one who took the biggest hit was Clinton and the one who gained the most was president Obama. They did this for the same reason, "President Trump!!" Trump has to blame someone for his failures (it's never his fault) and his 2 biggest whipping boy and girl are the Clinton's. Which did cost Bill a few positions in ranking. On the other hand, because the Trump Presidency is drowning in scandal. That caused the Social scientist to re evaluate Obama's presidency and give it a higher ranking.

When Obama first left office, I believe he got a ranking of 11 or 12 which is pretty darn good!!! Now that we've had 1 full year under President Trump, which if you said he has a scandal a week that would be an under statement!! So I guess the Social Scientist thought by comparing 2 presidents that were back to back. (it gave a truer comparison because the times were same)

Are you ready for this???

Obama is now ranked 8th on the all time presidential ranking!! Holly crap!!! He is now in the "near great status!!" Obama is now ranked higher then even Saint Reagan, Polk, Jackson, Kennedy and Johnson. Which makes him now in pretty good company!!! (I guess that expression of no-drama-Obama is paying dividends)

Which brings me up to my next point.

What happened to the Tea party now that Obama is no longer President??? (it is gone for all intense of purposes) It looks like it came into existence, only to confront Obama the first 1/2 Black president. What about on this board?? I can't tell you how many times I heard members say, "Obama is the worst president period!!" Either those people didn't know their "you know what" from a hole in the ground in politics. Or as some members who are currently still on this board would say, "maybe racism had something to do with their thinking!!" Figures don't lie, so Obama's number 8th ranking, is nothing to sneeze at. Maybe he did deserve that Noble Peace Prize after all!!! lol

I should like to say a few things about Trump.

I know he has only completed his first full year as President. (So he could have a miracle comeback in the next 3 years) But as of now, he is ranked "DEAD LAST IN RANKING." Good ole number 45!!! Trump has so far, beat out President Buchanan as the worst president ever!!!! So all those board members on here who said, "Obama was the worst president ever." The Guy you voted for next, really is the worst president ever!!! (You guy's were just 1 president too early in making your call) I hope the color of Obama's skin, didn't cloud your peoples judgement!!!

Obama is near great at number 8!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-21-2018 at 04:09 PM.

I preferred when this was called the Speaker's Coroner.

Maybe the coroner is busy with all those dead bodies from Parkland High School in Florida. ;)

Good post, ETucker. Wutzizname is "dead last," and Obama has moved up. I don't totally agree with these "expert opinions" usually, but the recent changes regarding Obama, Clinton and wutzizname do make sense to me. I am also glad that Reagan isn't in the top 7 list.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Maybe the coroner is busy with all those dead bodies from Parkland High School in Florida. ;)
    FBI's fault for investigating our Prez too much.

I am also glad that Reagan isn't in the top 7 list.
    Our lord and savior isn't on the top 7? WHAT?

Fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I preferred when this was called the Speaker's Coroner.
    Actually Speaker's Coroner would have been an appropriate title to my target audience. My target audience for this thread was the dearly departed Conservative members who use to frequent this board. I know for a fact this board is Haunted with the Souls of the dead Conservatives who use to frequent these pages. I check in all the time to see who and how many members are logged in. Many times it will say 10 board members are logged in, but only 8 member's names appear. That tells me, 2 former board members are reading our post from beyond the grave!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-21-2018 at 04:05 PM.

If we can find a good medium, perhaps we can give our departed former members an opinion poll or interview. LOL But why stop there? Let's interview honest Abe, George Washington and the rest to see what they think of what's going on. They shouldn't be difficult to awaken from their slumber; I am pretty sure they are already rolling in their graves.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 02-21-2018 at 04:15 PM.

If we can find a good medium, perhaps we can give our departed former members an opinion poll or interview. LOL But why stop there? Let's interview honest Abe, George Washington and the rest to see what they think of what's going on. They shouldn't be difficult to awaken from their slumber; I am pretty sure they are already rolling in their graves.
    "The exit interview is the last refuge of the scoundrel." - Samuel Johnson

(no, not really)