Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Peris has finally busted loose...

Default Perris has finally busted loose...

So the long awaited Spring bite has finally arrived at Lake Perris.. After a positively dreadful Winter the bass are starting to chew...

I fished the ABA tourney at Perris on Saturday and got the win... The weights of the top 3 teams were very close which shows the caliber of teams that fish the Perris region... Anyone can win on any given day...
    We weighed 16.58 lbs to take the Win, 2nd place has 16.35ish and 3rd has high 15's...

I targeted prespawners to start the day and cranked deep structure and got a 4.98 lber for our efforts.... then after about an hour and a half of that we went bedfishing the rest of the day.. YES THE BASS ARE ON BEDS...

We went through about 8 keepers doing that until we were strictly hunting for giants and passed the small ones up... It worked out as we came out in First place for the day...

Good times..

If you are ready for a guide trip please and book your trip..... Time to catch some Donkeys!!!

Also follow me on Facebook at PETE MARINO FISHING... Give my page a "Like" and follow me with my updates giveaways and such..

Lets go bass fishing!!!

(909) 241-8283 cell

Pete

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6631_1st.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	50822Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6631_bf2.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	50823
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 02-22-2018 at 02:16 PM.

is there a site where we can check when ABA tourney are held

Yes you can check the Perris / Inland Empire schedule on the ABA website which is Americanbass.Co

got it thanks

Thanks for the update. Was out there yesterday and caught this guy. Report coming soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	030AAEB8-28B0-45F4-B5F9-B782D0312861.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	50810  

Saw a 4 fish weigh-in of 25+ lbs Saturday with big fish 7.3lbs....impressive.