Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Droppin & Poppin for Saltwater Bass

Default Droppin & Poppin for Saltwater Bass

I got in the water earlier this week with the sunrise. I couldn't have asked for a nicer morning; no wind and glassy water all morning. The bite shut off after high tide, but it was fun and I decided to make the video about the techniques I'm using. I'm not doing anything new or different, but I get questions from new fishermen and I'm happy to explain what I'm doing.

I hope you enjoy - Happy Fishing!

Hey Bob,how you doin,nice vid, it really looked like a nice day out there,nothing like California in the winter!

Cya Tuna Vic

Agreed. it is quite a bit of work to put those together in editing with titles. Good job on fishing and editing

Quote Originally Posted by Ornery Bob View Post
    I got in the water earlier this week with the sunrise. I couldn't have asked for a nicer morning; no wind and glassy water all morning. The bite shut off after high tide, but it was fun and I decided to make the video about the techniques I'm using. I'm not doing anything new or different, but I get questions from new fishermen and I'm happy to explain what I'm doing.

I hope you enjoy - Happy Fishing!

What type of camera is that for the underwater footage?

Thanks guys!

Crazy nice day for mid-February, that's for sure.

It's funny, but I spend more time working on the videos than I do in the water! But that's exactly the point for me; I get the relive the experience and catch those fish again.

The underwater camera is an Ion Air Pro. It runs for about 2 1/2 hrs on an internal battery, so I can't swap batteries out like I can on the GoPro.