Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Giveaway of some tadys lures

Default Giveaway of some tadys lures

My friends channel is doing a giveaway on some tadys and some rock cod tackle. Check it out

Nice giveaway promo. You bowl to? Same here. Because of the vertigo i got from my recent concussion I had to drop my current leagues. At least for medical reasons USBC will allow that. But getting better so may start up next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Chris View Post
    Nice giveaway promo. You bowl to? Same here. Because of the vertigo i got from my recent concussion I had to drop my current leagues. At least for medical reasons USBC will allow that. But getting better so may start up next week.
    Yeah I've been bowling for 29 years now. Still haven't gotten my 300 game. I bowled with a concussion before.

I used to use 15lb, back to my 14lb which is easier (except the carry). I bowled in my youth but "died" in a accident for 15sec. Because of that i was told by my doctor my tissue damage was extensive & i had to give up bowling & golf until recently. Did you get dizzy looking down while holding the ball when you had your concussion? That stopped about a month ago and my game is coming back slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Chris View Post
    I used to use 15lb, back to my 14lb which is easier (except the carry). I bowled in my youth but "died" in a accident for 15sec. Because of that i was told by my doctor my tissue damage was extensive & i had to give up bowling & golf until recently. Did you get dizzy looking down while holding the ball when you had your concussion? That stopped about a month ago and my game is coming back slowly.
    I did but I still kept bowling. My concussion was from a fall that happened when I went chasing after kid that robbed a older lady

Giveaway is ending in a couple days so get your name in to win.

Tomorrow is the last day for you to get into the giveaway. So if you haven’t subscribe and comment on the video please do so. I don’t want you guys to miss out on this giveaway.

Nice giveaway,always enjoy both your buddies and your vids,I’ve got to many jigs as it is,so hope someone who needs them wins!

Cya Tuna Vic