Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First fish on my boat Dana harbor

Default First fish on my boat Dana harbor

I forgot to post this. This was on Christmas Eve. I know it’s a super late post.

Nice vid guys,way to enjoy that skiff,really miss having one,working on my bride for a new one,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice vid guys,way to enjoy that skiff,really miss having one,working on my bride for a new one,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic
    I saw one on the San Diego fishing page on Facebook for 1,300 bucks. I’m enjoying my little boat it’s fun.

Nice little test trip there.

Quote Originally Posted by bobabocker View Post
    Nice little test trip there.
    Yeah it was.

Looks like fun, thanks for sharing....................Verne

Quote Originally Posted by vdisney View Post
    Looks like fun, thanks for sharing....................Verne
    It was fun. Trying to get used to back up the trailer still. But I’m getting used to it somewhat.

Put ur steering hand at the 6 o'clock position and you'll never have a problem again! Somebody should've taught me that 20 years ago ........ The worst is backing into a narrow driveway when you have to put your boat away, or in storage with inches to spare ....

Fish on buddy..

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    Put ur steering hand at the 6 o'clock position and you'll never have a problem again! Somebody should've taught me that 20 years ago ........ The worst is backing into a narrow driveway when you have to put your boat away, or in storage with inches to spare ....

Fish on buddy..
    What do you mean by put the handle at 6 o’clock? Well I have a wide driveway but my street is narrow. My neighbor has four of my neighbors have about 5 cars each and it makes it hard.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    What do you mean by put the handle at 6 o’clock? Well I have a wide driveway but my street is narrow. My neighbor has four of my neighbors have about 5 cars each and it makes it hard.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6703.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	50798 this method

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast