Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2018 LA Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by The Mueller Investigation Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Manny Machado is a dirty PoS. Can never root for an a*****e that tries to hurt other players by being dirty.
    Good job on the win, but Machado can break a leg. Literally.
    LOL.

Yeah, the dude's shady. You remember his incident with the A's a few years back, when he chucked his bat at the A's 3rd baseman?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    LOL.

Yeah, the dude's shady. You remember his incident with the A's a few years back, when he chucked his bat at the A's 3rd baseman?
    Hey! But you're winning. LMAO
    I love the younger talent the Dodgers have, but am no Dodger fan believe me.
    I love baseball and seeing these great young players is good for the future of the sport.

Hey! But you're winning. LMAO
    I love the younger talent the Dodgers have, but am no Dodger fan believe me.
    I love baseball and seeing these great young players is good for the future of the sport.
    With the deep pockets we have now, there's no excuse in having a crappy farm system.

I hope the 5 guys we gave up for renting Machado this year don't end up being ROYs wherever they may end up.

It's also good seeing players like Turner and Muncy (and Taylor last year at least) go from being below average players to some pretty amazing players once they started wearing the blue.

Let's see what happens tonight. I don't wanna go to a game 7.

With the deep pockets we have now, there's no excuse in having a crappy farm system.

I hope the 5 guys we gave up for renting Machado this year don't end up being ROYs wherever they may end up.

It's also good seeing players like Turner and Muncy (and Taylor last year at least) go from being below average players to some pretty amazing players once they started wearing the blue.

Let's see what happens tonight. I don't wanna go to a game 7.
    I've never been a fan of trading away good prospects for rental players. (with one exception) If your team truly has a shot at winning a World Series championship that year! I didn't think the Dodgers had a chance this year for a championship. (I did last year) I'm wrong about 20% of the time, when I truly think I'm right. I'm hoping I was wrong at the trading deadline. Go Dodgers!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-19-2018 at 12:06 PM.

It's Ryu time!

Congratulations on the Dodgers winning the Pennant! Does anyone have any logical reasons that say's the Dodgers can beat Boston? I know we are all rooting for the Dodgers, but that doesn't mean they even have a chance to win the World Series. What does anyone think out there, if some Boston fan bets you a pizza over who wins the World Series?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I know we are all rooting for the Dodgers, but that doesn't mean they even have a chance to win the World Series.

Oh, and for the "Put your money where your mouth is," guys...

Oh, and for the "Put your money where your mouth is," guys...

Nice DS!
    I'd say those odds are pretty accurate. Good luck!

I'd say those odds are pretty accurate...
    Those odds were the odds on April 18; notice the date on the ticket.

The odds as of yesterday for the Dodgers to win the WS are a +125, which is 5/4.

If I would put down $200 today, my pay out would only be a measly $450.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast