You know the drill, if you're going to talk about your own team, start another thread, which again will be unlikely, unless you're a Cubs or Astros fan, and then you'll just get called out for bandwagon'ing.

The Blue were one game away from burning down the city, I think we will be deep in the playoffs again this year, regardless of the NL West becoming suddenly decent from the past year, except for the vaGiants who managed to mathematically eliminate themselves from playoff contention 2 games after the All Star game, after their ace decided to hurt his shoulder dirt biking. (A la, Jeff Kent.)

We won't be seeing a couple of faces in the dugout, thank god, and a lot of new faces, including personnel from our farm system who hope to make the cut and break into the major league roster; I'm looking at you, Walker Buehler. The saberdorks in the front office retained a lot of random personnel from various clubs and I'm curious who will stand out during Spring Training.

Will Bellinger have a sophomore slump? Will Pederson continue his steady hitting that encapsulated his Post Season? Will Kershaw's back go out again? Will Justin Turner ever shave his beard? Will Puig impregnate another debutante? Will Urias ever see the mound again? Will Kike ever go back to his natural hair color? Will Andrew Toles go back to stocking frozen foods?

Prognostications:

NATL WEST W L

Los Angeles Dodgers 95 - 67
Colorado Rockies 89 - 73
Arizona Diamondbacks 88 - 74
San Francisco vaGiants 80 - 82
San Diego Padres 69- 93

Dodger Stats
• 2018 Schedule (Execution Dates)
• 2018 TV Broadcast Schedule (Who Even Has Time Warner)
• 2018 Active Roster (We Have Matt Kemp Again?!)
• 2018 Depth Chart (24 Outfielders, 1 Catcher)
• 2018 Transactions (We Traded Gonzalez? Oh Noes!)
• 2018 Batting Statistics (Offensive Stats? You Mean Bellinger's Stats)
• 2018 Pitching Statistics (Pitching Stats? You Mean Kershaw's Stats)
• 2018 Salary (We're Still Paying Scott Kazmir HOW Much?!)
• 2018 Injuries (Who is it this week?)

Dodger News
• LA Times
• Yahoo Sports
• ESPN
• ESPN LA
• Sports Illustrated
• Fox Sports
• Time Warner SportsNet LA
• MLB Trade Rumors
• Bleacher Report

Dodger Blogs
• Dodger Digest
• Vin Scully Is My Homeboy
• True Blue LA
• Dodgers Blue Heaven
• Dodger Therapy

Twitter Accounts (So you can yell at them personally, #superfan)