Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Ummm. We uncorked it at DVL yesterday... Epic day..

Default Ummm. We uncorked it at DVL yesterday... Epic day..

We uncorked it yesterday at Diamond Valley... BIG TIME..
    I took a few buddies out to DVL because they wanted to do some bass crushing..

Even though the weather was predicted to be below average all day with mostly light drizzle but no wind.. The boys were gamers and said lets go crush them...And CRUSH them we did.
    We had a Magnum limit.. Our best 5 bass weighed OVER 31 LBS.. And Carlos had the big bass of the day with a GIANT weighing 9 1/2 LBS.. which won the burrito and beer jackpot..
    EPIC day For Sure... One for the ages.. and I think we could have had more than that because we lost a couple fish that would have helped the cause.. And we fished only from 630am till 1pm..

Call me or msg me here and book your bass fishing guide trip with me. The Bite at DVL is getting REALLY good people... And Perris isn't far behind as well.[ Let's go smash them!!!
    All of our fish were caught between 10-30 ft on light line and plastics..

I will show you the what to use, where to use it and when to use it... And everything between..
    When you leave me you'll be more dialed in than you were when you met me....
    Also follow me on Facebook at Pete Marino Fishing..

Call me... Let's Do this!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-03-10-14-19-39.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	50886

Name:	IMG_20180310_142507.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	50883
    (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180310_142555.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	50884

Name:	IMG_20180310_142629.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	50885

Pete
    909) 241-8283
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 03-11-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Congrats Pete, those are some impressive-looking fatties. Even more impressive considering the weather conditions throughout.

Thanks for sharing your awesome day on the water!

Pete, you are the man. Best fishing trip ever, we had a blast. We were not expecting to catch these big monsters but I’m so glad we did. I 100% recommend going with Pete, he made it so much fun and helped us land some big fish. 9 1/2 lbs was so much fun, Pete thought I had fallen in the lake but it was the fish jumping out of the water. We will be booking another trip with Pete and soon.

Carlos

when I had my head turned away and that fish jumped I truly thought for a moment that you fell into the drink!!! lol