Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Cahuilla Tuesday

Default Lake Cahuilla Tuesday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7FC5FE33-EDD1-4307-93D8-0268E6029278.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	50717Click image for larger version. 

Name:	91630F32-07D5-4E8B-AA72-34878C772B9E.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	50718

Planned on Perris last Tuesday but partner hand honey dues. So headed to Lake Cahuilla for a few hours to burn some time. Haven’t been here since last year due to several reasons. Happy to say that I was checked by the warden for the first time there in 15+ Years. Guy looked at me strange when I thanked him for checking. Started on on the jetty for an hour or so with no bites. Headed to the next spot for nothing either. Packed up and planned to go home but decided to try once more. Fished power bait and crawlers and got hit on the power bait. Switched to power bait on both rods. Ended up with 3 in about an hour and lost two more. Left about 10:30 as unexpected work came up. If you go plan on the gate asking if you have any open bait. They won’t allow any open products due to their fear of the mussels. Also was informed that the inlet lake is closed to fishing and they have been ticketing anglers for fishing there. Asked why and was told that someone drowned there. It was the first I heard of it.
    Last edited by mstr fish; 02-08-2018 at 10:37 PM.