Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any recommendations for a rubber fishing net?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'm serious about my offer eTucks, and I gave full disclosure that the only thing that net has netted was a 'possum. It's just taking up space.

I'll sell it to you for $1, plus S&H, unless you want to drive to the barrio to pick it up.

Order within the next 20 minutes and I'll throw in:

(1) Jose Canseco Topps Rookie Card
    (1) New Tru Tungsten Lipless Crankbait, Crawdad colored.
    (1) 6" used Roboworm, Maarten's Madness colored.
    (1) Lightly used Girls Gone Wild VHS cassette.
    Nevermind about that Jose Canseco Rookie Card, as I just looked up the price on eBay.

I tried to save a whole pack of possum stuck in the dumpster at Perris one time with a net............damn ratz tried to bite me so I stuck a stick in there diagonally and walked away. Came back later and the pack was gone. For that act of valor can I get first dibs on the "Girls Gone Wild" tapes

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    For that act of valor can I get first dibs on the "Girls Gone Wild" tapes
    I also have a Pimps Up, Ho's Down VHS that i can also throw in there. I think I also have a vintage copy of The Goonies, and Stand By Me, all VHS.

At this point, I need to get rid of some ASSets.

You want a rubber fishing net?

Apparently eTucks doesn't like having 'possum DNA in the net. I'll send all this ish to you for free. I mean, you're the guy that helped those people get their boat off the DVL shoreline that one time.

I'm serious about my offer eTucks, and I gave full disclosure that the only thing that net has netted was a 'possum. It's just taking up space.

I'll sell it to you for $1, plus S&H, unless you want to drive to the barrio to pick it up.

Order within the next 20 minutes and I'll throw in:

(1) Jose Canseco Topps Rookie Card
    (1) New Tru Tungsten Lipless Crankbait, Crawdad colored.
    (1) 6" used Roboworm, Maarten's Madness colored.
    (1) Lightly used Girls Gone Wild VHS cassette.
    If you're serious about selling it, I'll buy it and pay a fair price!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If you're serious about selling it, I'll buy it and pay a fair price!!!!
    I think $1 is a fair price, excluding the S/H.

PM me your zip code so I can give you an estimation of what the S/H will be. Unless you wanna visit Lincoln Park Lake, which is a great fishery for all sorts of things I guess, and you can pick it up.

Do you still want the extra goodies?

I mean, a couple of VHS tapes should sweeten the deal.

I also have a Pimps Up, Ho's Down VHS that i can also throw in there. I think I also have a vintage copy of The Goonies, and Stand By Me, all VHS.

At this point, I need to get rid of some ASSets.

You want a rubber fishing net?

Apparently eTucks doesn't like having 'possum DNA in the net. I'll send all this ish to you for free. I mean, you're the guy that helped those people get their boat off the DVL shoreline that one time.
    I have a possum and net story too!! Years ago when I lived with my mom and dad, my mom had a predator pussy!!! His name was Victor and he caught all kinds of critters. Rats, mice, birds, lizards, ducks (3 of them) and a baby possum. I had just rescued Socrates (a black & white kitten) and Victor took offense at sharing the house with another cat. After a good night at the race track (quarter horse racing) I went into my bedroom and found a baby possum sitting on my chair staring at me. (Victor put him there for revenge against me for adopting Socrates) So I went and got a golf club and my trusty fishing net. (I found the possum siting on top of the curtain rod) I gently pushed him off the curtain rod and caught him in my net. I then took him outside and did a perfect C&R on him. I never saw him again as a baby, but I've had possum's around the house ever since!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-06-2018 at 03:21 PM.

I think $1 is a fair price, excluding the S/H.

PM me your zip code so I can give you an estimation of what the S/H will be. Unless you wanna visit Lincoln Park Lake, which is a great fishery for all sorts of things I guess, and you can pick it up.

Do you still want the extra goodies?

I mean, a couple of VHS tapes should sweeten the deal.
    I'll come pick it up at Lincoln park!!! Throw in any extra's you want!!! lol

I'll come pick it up at Lincoln park!!! Throw in any extra's you want!!! lol
    My drinking schedule takes up a lot of the M-F.

Weekends?

PM me.

I know I still have a bounty on my head.

Oh, and you want extras?!....

My drinking schedule takes up a lot of the M-F.

Weekends?

PM me.

I know I still have a bounty on my head.

Oh, and you want extras?!....
    Did you get my pm? (If you didn't send me one)

Did you get my pm? (If you didn't send me one)
    Sure did.

I'll respond via PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast