Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bwahahahahaha

It's time to boot this up someone's... I mean it looks like the demorats can't even keep their own lies in order now and it's all falling apart, even horseface Meadows is now back on the Russian meddling angle and no mention of collusion anymore. Unfortunately even their in the pocket media outlets have now broken ranks and reported out going on script! Yeah fake news trying to spin for you lemmings again! Undercover agent but he wasn't spying, kinda like no there was no wiretap it was just surveillance! Now I know where you got your @#tty playbook from Quagga. You learned well my big grasshopper.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...uld-be-illegal

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/u...stigation.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Hence your subsequent chronicling of your own illiteracy.

And once again - you're not the first illiterate racist schmuck to claim to have had black friends, and you won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead

It's time to boot this up someone's... I mean it looks like the demorats can't even keep their own lies in order now and it's all falling apart, even horseface Meadows is now back on the Russian meddling angle and no mention of collusion anymore. Unfortunately even their in the pocket media outlets have now broken ranks and reported out going on script! Yeah fake news trying to spin for you lemmings again! Undercover agent but he wasn't spying, kinda like no there was no wiretap it was just surveillance! Now I know where you got your @#tty playbook from Quagga. You learned well my big grasshopper.
    What does this have to do with you being an illiterate racist schmuck, you dimwit?

You gotta love the liberal news media, obama admin secretly tried to allow the Iranians.... BUT BUT BUT... albeit briefly.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/bar...ollars-n880506

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    You gotta love the liberal news media, obama admin secretly tried to allow the Iranians.... BUT BUT BUT... albeit briefly.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/bar...ollars-n880506
    You know with the weekly scandals that happen in the Trump administration. Doesn't anything including the worst things Obama did seem rather pale in comparison. Trump said he was going to drain the swamp. What about his head of the EPA??? (Pruitt) He is the swampiest creature I've ever seen besides Boss Hog on the Dukes of Hazard TV show. For those of you who only watch Trump TV (Fox News) who doesn't want to talk about things like this. Here is the latest. (in any other administration he would have been fired on the spot) But Trump say's, this kind of behavior is OK.

His wife (Pruit) wants to get a Chick Fil A franchise for herself. The problem is, there is over 40,000 applications a year who also want to get one too. But they only pick 100 people a year to give a franchise too. So your chances are pretty slim you get picked. So Pruitt act's like a person in the Mob, instead of a Cabinet officer to the President of the United States. He say's to the Chick Fil A people, my wife really likes your business and could you see giving her special consideration in awarding her a franchise. (you would then have a friend in the White House) This is right out of the Godfather movie. But this kind of behavior is "OK" in the Trump administration!!!

Now what were you saying Obama did?????? lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-07-2018 at 01:05 AM.

WOW, going around Congress to allow the Iranians a hostile enemy to cash in on billions of dollars in order to "wash" the money in an under the table deal is being compared to Pruitt's wife getting special treatment for a Chick Fil A Franchise. Notice how your neutral media tried to spin this ehhh, albeit briefly, so very thypical of the media to spin a story. Even if Chick Fil A moved her to the front of the line and gave her one, is that illegal??? Is Chick Fil A breaking any laws or are they just being unfair? By the way as of this writing has Pruitt's wife succeeded in securing a franchise

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You know with the weekly scandals that happen in the Trump administration. Doesn't anything including the worst things Obama did seem rather pale in comparison. Trump said he was going to drain the swamp. What about his head of the EPA??? (Pruit) He is the swampiest creature I've ever seen besides Boss Hog on the Dukes of Hazard TV show. For those who only watch Trump TV (Fox News) who don't want to talk about things like this. Here's the latest. (any other administration he would have been fired on the spot) But Trump say's, this kind of behavior is ok. His wife (Pruit) wants to get a Chick Fillet franchise for herself. The problem is, there is 40,000 applications a year who want to get one too. But they only pick 100 people a year to give a franchise to. So your chances are pretty slim you get picked. So Pruit act's like a person in the Mob, instead of a Cabinet officer to the President of the United States. He say's to the Chick Fillet people, my wife really likes your business and could you see giving her special consideration in awarding her a franchise. This is right out of the Godfather movie. But this is ok in the Trump administration!!!

N

Now what were you saying Obama did?????? lol

WOW, going around Congress to allow the Iranians a hostile enemy to cash in on billions of dollars in order to "wash" the money in an under the table deal is being compared to Pruitt's wife getting special treatment for a Chick Fil A Franchise. Notice how your neutral media tried to spin this ehhh, albeit briefly, so very thypical of the media to spin a story. Even if Chick Fil A moved her to the front of the line and gave her one, is that illegal??? Is Chick Fil A breaking any laws or are they just being unfair? By the way as of this writing has Pruitt's wife succeeded in securing a franchise
    Government officials "Can not" use their position in the government to enrich themselves. It is an ethic violations if they do! The problem you run into, the Congress or the White House will do nothing about it!! That's what you get with Republicans!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-06-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Secret handshake with the Iranians and a Chick Fil A story that doesn't have wings only from the mind of Etucker. It reminds me of the old Minolta commercial, only from the mind of minolta, except there's nothing photographic about your selective amnesia.

Old Pud
    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Government officials "Can not" use their position in the government to enrich themselves. It is an ethic violations if they do! The problem you run into, the Congress or the White House will do nothing about it!! That's what you get with Republicans!!!

Secret handshake with the Iranians and a Chick Fil A story that doesn't have wings only from the mind of Etucker. It reminds me of the old Minolta commercial, only from the mind of minolta, except there's nothing photographic about your selective amnesia.

Old Pud
    The Chick Fil A story doesn't have wings except in my mind??? Ha Ha Ha that's amazing I saw Pruitt himself on TV admit it yesterday!! So either you only watch Trump TV (Fox News) who doesn't report things like that or nothing at all and aren't aware on what's going on in the world!

The crickets are chirping again tonight. What a nice, soothing sound they make.

Do either of you guys have evidence that he did receive preferential treatment and was able to cut in line in front of others applying for a franchise? Yeah I didn't think so either.
    Crickets...
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    The crickets are chirping again tonight. What a nice, soothing sound they make.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567