Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bwahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, or is that every morning?

There is such a thing as reality, you know. For instance, Donald Trump kept insisting for years that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. He discredited himself for all time with reasonable people right then. Yet, this snake (and alleged rapist of a 13 year old as well as serial sexual abuser), crawled his way into the white house. He is trying to dismantle the legacy of FDR Obama and basically make government nonfunctional, and you wonder why people don't like him? What planet are you on?

Regarding sexual abusers. look up the cases of politicians who have had sex scandals since the Weinstein
    (of whom I had never heard) became public. I do believe that the majority of them are Republicans.
    Your post is complete garbage. Keep digging for straw. Please prove your news

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Let the government decide what's best for you, I'm for a free market, it's funny you educated types believe in Darwinism and evolution but you don't believe in a free market.
    At no time in the history of this country have we had a true free market. Not ever.

The bill of goods being sold as the "free market" is nothing less than corporate plutocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Your post is complete garbage. Keep digging for straw. Please prove your news
    Trump's Birther remarks:

Trump Told Unquestioning Fox & Friends Hosts, "I'm Starting To Wonder ... Whether Or Not [Obama] Was Born In This Country." On March 28, 2011, Fox News’ Fox & Friends hosted Trump, who stated, "I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country." [Fox News, Fox & Friends, 3/28/11]

Fox Gave Trump Platform To Call Birthers "Great Americans." During the March 28, 2011, edition of Fox News' On the Record, former host Greta Van Susteren hosted Trump, who used the platform to advance his birther conspiracy theories and praise those who indulge in them as "great Americans." [Fox News, On The Record, 3/28/11]

Fox & Friends Gave Trump A Weekly Segment Which He Repeatedly Used To Push Birther Conspiracy Theories. In April 2011, amid Trump’s repeated claims that President Obama may not have been born in the U.S., Fox News gave Trump a weekly segment as a regular guest. [CBSNews.com, 4/1/11; Media Matters, 4/3/11]

Greta Van Susteren Gave Trump Free Reign To Repeat Birther Theories. During the April 11, 2011, edition of Fox News’ On the Record, former host Greta Van Susteren gave Trump airtime to push his birther conspiracies and discuss his investigation in Hawaii into Obama's citizenship. [Fox News, On the Record, 4/11/11]

Sean Hannity Provided Platform For Trump’s Theories In Interview. During the April 15, 2011, edition of his show, Fox host Sean Hannity aired an interview in which he provided a platform for Trump's birther theories, including asking Trump what his investigators in Hawaii had found regarding Obama's birth. [Fox News, Hannity, 4/15/11]
    As far as the political sex scandals, Lefty already provided you the link.

So, your suggestion that his post was complete garbage is......complete garbage.

Thank you, Ms. Quagga. This is all well documented stuff that I mentioned, albeit my opinions of the current occupant of the white house are of course rather subjective. Perhaps he didn't literally "insist" that Obama was born in Kenya, but it is clear that is what he thought although he didn't want to go too far out on a limb in saying so. There are various other pretty ludicrous conspiracy theories that Trump has endorsed as well -- not the sign of a rational person as far as I am concerned.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 02-04-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    There are various other pretty ludicrous conspiracy theories that Trump has endorsed as well -- not the sign of a rational person as far as I am concerned.
    Anybody remember the Central Park Five?

Or do the Trumpanzees need a refresher course?

Like I said trying to spin it with a technicality, Feinstein released the transcript to the Glenn Simpson interview while the investigation was still going on and not all persons of interest were interviewed or did you forget that it was the "flu"/cold that caused her to release it. Name calling will get you no where fast but from what i've heard that can be a challenge for you anyways and you sound like a broken record of the democrat calling card, pulling out the racist card at the first chance. What happened to the Russian collusion, it looks like now the DNC was in bed with the Russians as Steele supposedly got his intelligence from the Russians!. Bwhahhahaa
    Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....Hmmmm I wonder if it might just be a duck?

Government is functioning just fine actually and YOU don't like him but for everyone of YOU there's others who might like his policies just fine. I get it you're for big government control of everything,
    bigger government and regulations. Let the government decide what's best for you, I'm for a free market, it's funny you educated types believe in Darwinism and evolution but you don't believe in a free market. You guys like riding Obama's @#$sack, if anything he made Jimmy Carter feel a whole lot better! You liken Obama's legacy to FDR, please you are easily impressed and sounding more the described Gruberite.
    Wrong again. For every 2 of us using rational thinking (regardless of party) there's 1 of you who will blindly take anything these idiots do and make excuses for it. How's that stock market doing by the way? Is he spouting about the LARGEST SINGLE DROP IN RECORDED HISTORY NOW?
    As for bigger government. We (rational thinkers) do not support destroying the planet for our kids and grand kids, etc. for money. I'm guessing by your comments and beliefs that you have no kids or you just don't give a damn.

It's doing fine, guess what volatility drops 1000, gains 500 next day, but still up 30% in one year so what's your point? Obviously you don't have much invested, thank you for cheering the market down so you can make your point and point to Trump's failure. What a pathetic state of affairs, hoping for our country and economy to fail so you can say you're right.

It's doing fine, guess what volatility drops 1000, gains 500 next day, but still up 30% in one year so what's your point? Obviously you don't have much invested, thank you for cheering the market down so you can make your point and point to Trump's failure. What a pathetic state of affairs, hoping for our country and economy to fail so you can say you're right.
    Who in the F said we are cheering for failure? Once again your reading with your orange Trump colored glasses. NOBODY said they wish for failure on ANYTHING except the horrible policies and dismantling of our country that is being forced upon us. If pointing out your illustrious leaders BS is wanting failure then oh well, you read it however you want. It still doesn't change anything. You're rooting for the complete dismantling and destruction of our country as we all know it and your casting stones about "you libtards want it to fail'. STFU! You and other people without logical and rational thinking are the problem. You think with your hate and paranoia. Logic and rationality do not enter into it at any point. It's all party lines and Fox (entertainment) News .
    I think you'd be shocked with how many on here aren't actually democrats or 'libtards' for those of you with an IQ below 100. We are just concerned citizens that actually do care and aren't going down party lines. It just happens that the Republican party is going down the toilet and has abandoned any credible policies and actions that could be made. I'm not ready to be flushed with them. So until this changes, I guess you'll be calling me a 'libtard' and I'll be calling you whatever is applicable (look that up too).
    Last edited by Brent; 02-07-2018 at 08:30 AM.

1. Nobody's cheering for failure, we're just pointing it out.
    2. I have much invested. 401k, IRAs, and ETFs. Hence the concern.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast