Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bwahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Like I said trying to spin it with a technicality, Feinstein released the transcript to the Glenn Simpson interview while the investigation was still going on
    And now you are referring to a third series of documents:

The top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee has released a transcript from an interview with the co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned a dossier of allegations about President Donald Trump's ties to Russia.

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein released the transcript from an August closed-door committee interview with Glenn Simpson after the Republican chairman of the committee, Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, declined to. Simpson's firm commissioned the dossier, which was initially paid for by a conservative website and later by Democrats.
    The release of this transcript was neither illegal or improper - and certainly not classified, unlike the (now-released and laughable on its face) Nunes memo.

Name calling will get you no where fast but from what i've heard that can be a challenge for you anyways and you sound like a broken record of the democrat calling card, pulling out the racist card at the first chance.
    You have repeatedly demonstrated in your own words to be an illiterate racist schmuck. Tired of the broken record? Quit cueing your own racist needle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    And now you are referring to a third series of documents:

The release of this transcript was neither illegal or improper - and certainly not classified, unlike the (now-released and laughable on its face) Nunes memo.

Yes laughable because you said so without any factual refutation, let me put it to you this way, the Dossier was unverified salacious according to James Comey under oath but now all of a sudden the Dossier was one of the key pieces to a FISA warrant approval! Liberal liars caught.

You have repeatedly demonstrated in your own words to be an illiterate racist schmuck. Tired of the broken record? Quit cueing your own racist needle.
    Oh I'm the illiterate person, may be illiterate but I'm way more edumacated than you :-). You're so educated you must believe your own liberal media lies that all Trump supporters are uneducated welfare recipient, generalizations and repeating bobble head talking points from Morning Joe and Madcow isn't intelligence but makes you sound like a parrot

Oh I'm the illiterate person, may be illiterate but I'm way more edumacated than you :-).
    Your own demonstrations are evidence enough.

You're so educated you must believe your own liberal media lies that all Trump supporters are uneducated welfare recipient
    I believe no such thing, and have never implied or suggested it.

Nor am I a liberal - but you knew that, riiiiiiiiight?

generalizations and repeating bobble head talking points from Morning Joe and Madcow isn't intelligence but makes you sound like a parrot
    I don't watch/listen to/read Morning Joe or Madcow [sp], so your parrotry suggestion is also wrong.

You do realize that Joe of Morning Joe used to be a Republican Congressperson, don't you, Steelhead? So much for your misguided concept of "liberal media bias." He only just recently became a bit enlightened and quit being a Republican.

It's all you democrats still have left, catching one or two words and using that as the basis for an entire argument. When I say media liberal bias, I mean the bias portraying everything Trump related is bad, I don't care if Joe was a Republican his views are liberal, have you heard of RINOS and DINOS? Of course you've got to throw in the I know it all liberal talking point about being enlightened you're a typical liberal shill that acts holier than thou, reminds me of the scandalous Hollywood crowd where they purport to be champions for woman's right but behind the scenes are screwing them over!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    You do realize that Joe of Morning Joe used to be a Republican Congressperson, don't you, Steelhead? So much for your misguided concept of "liberal media bias." He only just recently became a bit enlightened and quit being a Republican.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, or is that every morning?

There is such a thing as reality, you know. For instance, Donald Trump kept insisting for years that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. He discredited himself for all time with reasonable people right then. Yet, this snake (and alleged rapist of a 13 year old as well as serial sexual abuser), crawled his way into the white house. He is trying to dismantle the legacy of FDR Obama and basically make government nonfunctional, and you wonder why people don't like him? What planet are you on?

Regarding sexual abusers. look up the cases of politicians who have had sex scandals since the Weinstein
    (of whom I had never heard) became public. I do believe that the majority of them are Republicans.

By the way, your attempts to characterize my comments as "talking points" falls flat. I generate my own points through rational thought and evidence; I don't get them from other sources.

When I listen to Trump, I hear a textbook narcissist, a person who was spoiled and pampered from childhood to think of himself as better than anyone else, and able to do anything he wants better than other people including being president -- all of this probably a self-induced ruse to cover up for the insecurity of the sneaking suspicion that he really isn't particularly competent or smart at all. He shows a lack of impulse control, but has gotten by with saying and doing whatever he feels like, manipulating those around him and using money to get what he wants. He is clearly very delusional, as well as being dishonest. Sometimes, it is difficult to tell where one ends and the other begins, but dishonest, manipulative people tend to be very good at deluding themselves, and he is no exception.

How all of this fails to be obvious to so many people, I really don't know.

The rest of the GOP as far as I am concerned, is about as far off the tracks currently as Trump is, but most of them don't manifest the level of narcissism or delusion that Trump does.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 02-03-2018 at 04:05 PM.

According to Wikipedia, Republicans outnumber Democrats, 12 to 5 in sex scandals since 2010.

And there is plenty more where that comes from. No, misinformation and cheating are all that Republicans have left. It's a shame that they have become so good at it. Progressives still have plenty in the tank.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

Government is functioning just fine actually and YOU don't like him but for everyone of YOU there's others who might like his policies just fine. I get it you're for big government control of everything,
    bigger government and regulations. Let the government decide what's best for you, I'm for a free market, it's funny you educated types believe in Darwinism and evolution but you don't believe in a free market. You guys like riding Obama's @#$sack, if anything he made Jimmy Carter feel a whole lot better! You liken Obama's legacy to FDR, please you are easily impressed and sounding more the described Gruberite.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, or is that every morning?

There is such a thing as reality, you know. For instance, Donald Trump kept insisting for years that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. He discredited himself for all time with reasonable people right then. Yet, this snake (and alleged rapist of a 13 year old as well as serial sexual abuser), crawled his way into the white house. He is trying to dismantle the legacy of FDR Obama and basically make government nonfunctional, and you wonder why people don't like him? What planet are you on?

Regarding sexual abusers. look up the cases of politicians who have had sex scandals since the Weinstein
    (of whom I had never heard) became public. I do believe that the majority of them are Republicans.
    Last edited by steelhead; 02-03-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast