Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: First Float for a New Tuber!

Default First Float for a New Tuber!

One of my YouTube viewers contacted me and asked if I would like to go along as backup on his first float and I was happy to oblige!

Conditions at the time he had available were far from ideal, with gusty winds and a very low tide, but we made it work and had a fun session and even managed to catch a few fish.

His very first catch, just a couple of minutes into the water was a nice little halibut and I told him that was a good omen for his future tubing adventures! Unfortunately, I was still getting setup, so I didn't get it on camera.

If you're looking to get started in float tube fishing and you have any questions or are looking for some backup on the water, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Happy fishing!

Way to share some good tips Bob,always a good thing to help new guys trying something new,especially in our passion “fishing” some folks are overly protective and don’t want to divulge info,techniques,spots,baits,ect...
    Listening and learning and applying is always a benefit,saves you a lot of time!

Cya Tuna Vic

Nice work Bob!

Thanks guys!

I can't pay back all the fishermen who have helped me in my life, but I can pay it forward a bit, and so I try to do that when I can.

Speaking of paybacks, this forum helped me get excited about fishing again after being out of the game for many years and that excitement is what got me off the shore and into a tube! It's why I usually include your logo at the end of my vids (sometimes I forget). You've helped me have a lot of fun, and I'm grateful for that!