Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Short trip 1/26

Default Short trip 1/26

Got to the lake at 1:30. Stripers are now transitioning to deeper water and moving around. You gotta go chase 'em down. Talked to some regular LMB guys and things are still pretty slow for them. Water level has come down about 5 feet in the last week.

Thanks for the report. I will be headed there tomorrow morning. Hopefully they’re not too scattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhondayang View Post
    Thanks for the report. I will be headed there tomorrow morning. Hopefully they’re not too scattered.
    So how did you do?

We were only able to get one. However, you were right. They are scattered around the lake. My son and I are starting to learn how to use them flies. The last time we were out there was in December and the pattern kind of changes a bit. When you don’t have much time to go out, it’s a little harder to find the pattern because you’re so use to what usually works for you. But I will have to put more time into learning how to use them flies. My son has a YouTube channel (Andrew Yang Fishing)and we do have videos of prior trips. Just really nothing too current because of not having time to go out as much.
    Thank you for asking. And maybe next time we can catch up and meet each other.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Got to the lake at 1:30. Stripers are now transitioning to deeper water and moving around. You gotta go chase 'em down. Talked to some regular LMB guys and things are still pretty slow for them. Water level has come down about 5 feet in the last week.
    Missed the days of chucking pencil poppers oki plugs explosions on top... Hope you dial them in Pat get em....

Hey Vince, you have a PM