Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Stoked On Float Tube Fishing!

Default Stoked On Float Tube Fishing!

Another "promotional" video for the sport I love!

Fun afternoon session. I caught three fish in sight of my launch spot and totaled 11 fish for the day, which is pretty much an average day. Tons of fun!

Ornery Bob

Hey Bob,and I thought you tubed because “you caught lots of fish”! Silly me,nice to see one of your vids again,I was getting ready to pm you cause I hadn’t seen anything from you in awhile,glad all is well. Is that a new tube?
    I’m still waiting to see you tangle with a legal Hali,it’s just a matter of time,take care!

Cya Tuna Vic

You're back! Great! Now new and improved with underwater camera view? Wow! Love that you keep coming up with new things. Thanks!

Thanks guys!

Yes, I was out of commission for a while, but I'm back full force! Still rocking the same Super Fat Cat I've had since the beginning... which was just last year.

I've been close twice now, but the legal hali still eludes me. But I'm always hopeful and I think, ready. Let's hope this season breaks the ice!

Adding the underwater video adds a surprising amount of time to the editing process, but I think it definitely adds interest and the statistics show that people are watching them for more minutes on average, so I will be sticking with them for now.

Personally, I like seeing the fish jet away after the release, so it makes every trip more fun for me. I get to have the fun of catching them, and I get to have the fun of watching them swim away. More video is more work, but also more fun.