Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: 2018 Super Bowl.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Sorry that I have made such a ruckus and I agree that Americans have a right to protest, but come on at a NFL football game Gueess ! A lot of kids just Idle pro sport figures and I don't think they need to see that stuff at a football game. Common sense should be the judge.
    Fisher, your solution is simple - don't patronize the NFL.

    I personally don't condone the idolatry of professional athletes - that doesn't mean I don't oppose their method of protest.

    And if you want to talk common sense, then you should consider the efforts of the NFL's Let's Listen Together campaign, and Colin Kaepernick, who is conspicuous by his absence in that campaign in spite of his leadership.

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKLES View Post
    Kneeling for the anthem. What a joke. Try kneeling in North Korea. See how that works out for you. Protest in a different way if you want.
    Looks like Chuckles just got hoisted by his own petard.

  2. #22

    Default

    Because Quoting the Atlantic and treating it as the last word on what to believe about an organization's motive makes what you say factual. Newsflash you don't know jack @#$# and citing some liberal outlet to defend your position does not make you informed. Oh but it's all tied into the discussion of RESISTING the established GOP, BLM, Rachael Dolezal, pay raises and bonuses all tied to the one you so hate!



    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    You are completely clueless if you truly believe that is the BLM's agenda. What is obvious is that your comparison of the BLM and the KKK is to criticize the activities of the former, while legitimizing the activities of the latter.

    The Atlantic published a recent article which succinctly summaries the motives (and offers fair criticism of) the BLM movement:





    Which is irrelevant to the subject hand, and is nothing more than deflection.



    More irrelevant blathering, more pointless deflection.



    And yet even more deflection on your part. Seems your hypocrisy goes hand in hand with your - what was the phrase you used? - oh yeah, your pea-brained foolishness.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,981

    Default


    Because Quoting the Atlantic and treating it as the last word on what to believe about an organization's motive makes what you say factual. Newsflash you don't know jack @#$# and citing some liberal outlet to defend your position does not make you informed.
    Don't be stupid. I offered The Atlantic article because it offered both facts and legitimate criticism of BLM, without dismissing the movement as a whole. Once again, English comprehension isn't high on your limited skillset, as your failure to distinguish facts from criticism clearly shows.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelplatehead View Post
    Oh but it's all tied into the discussion of RESISTING the established GOP, BLM, Rachael Dolezal, pay raises and bonuses all tied to the one you so hate!
    There you go again with your pea-brain hypocritical deflecting, raising subjects irrelevant to the BLM & anthem-kneeling controversy. Hot tip steelplatehead - saying they are all tied in doesn't make it so.

    Neither does it deflect from your feeble attempt at legitimizing of the KKK.

  4. #24

    Default

    Yes quote a liberal outlet that pretends to be objective with minor sleights while the article itself supports the cause, no wonder libs like you are brainwashed by what you read and your failure to grasp how all these discussions and issues are tied to the common denominator of Trump resistance is proof you are a stupid lemming that likely struggles to put one foot of the other while talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Don't be stupid. I offered The Atlantic article because it offered both facts and legitimate criticism of BLM, without dismissing the movement as a whole. Once again, English comprehension isn't high on your limited skillset, as your failure to distinguish facts from criticism clearly shows.



    There you go again with your pea-brain hypocritical deflecting, raising subjects irrelevant to the BLM & anthem-kneeling controversy. Hot tip steelplatehead - saying they are all tied in doesn't make it so.

    Neither does it deflect from your feeble attempt at legitimizing of the KKK.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,981

    Default


    Yes quote a liberal outlet that pretends to be objective with minor sleights while the article itself supports the cause, no wonder libs like you are brainwashed by what you read and your failure to grasp how all these discussions and issues are tied to the common denominator of Trump resistance
    Once again you have failed to demonstrate and facts offered, dismissed the criticisms (miserably and incorrectly) as mere sleights, and made unsupported accusations of your own regarding BLM. You've incorrectly labelled me as a liberal - which can be attributed to your aforementioned lack of reading comprehension. You've once again exposed your own hypocrisy by deflecting using your pea-brained Trump argument. Nevermind the fact that BLM existed before the Orangutan in Chief came to office, or the fact that taking up both the BLM cause and anti-Trump stance can occur independently of one another, or even one's own political stance (a concept your addled mind is incapable of grasping).

    And all this whilst - once again - trying to deflect from your feeble attempt at legitimizing of the KKK.


    that likely struggles to put one foot of the other while talking.
    That's pretty funny, coming from you walking around while having your own foot squarely up your rectum.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Kneeling for the anthem. What a joke. Try kneeling in North Korea. See how that works out for you.
    Only Chuckles would insinuate that he wants the US to be more like North Korea, without realizing that he insinuated it.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rancho Mirage CA
    Posts
    635

    Default

    I love my country. Although I may not participate with the kneeling thing. Everyone one has there right to if they wish. Not sure it changes government systems. Isn’t that why we vote? Regardless of what controls the office I never agree 100% on there views. All systems regardless of organizations can be fixed to Serve the people. Kneeling in my opinion only makes a statement. Still doesn’t change crap!

  8. #28

    Default

    Bwahahhahaha. More blathering from the blathering quiggly. Are you having a meltdown yet and are you not benefitting one iota from this economic boom? How about you getting in on some of this money so that you won't have to work until you're 80 instead of shooting your mouth at things you don't really understand? Cheer up a little it might last another 7 years and by then you're either better off or you're exactly where you are now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Once again you have failed to demonstrate and facts offered, dismissed the criticisms (miserably and incorrectly) as mere sleights, and made unsupported accusations of your own regarding BLM. You've incorrectly labelled me as a liberal - which can be attributed to your aforementioned lack of reading comprehension. You've once again exposed your own hypocrisy by deflecting using your pea-brained Trump argument. Nevermind the fact that BLM existed before the Orangutan in Chief came to office, or the fact that taking up both the BLM cause and anti-Trump stance can occur independently of one another, or even one's own political stance (a concept your addled mind is incapable of grasping).

    And all this whilst - once again - trying to deflect from your feeble attempt at legitimizing of the KKK.



    That's pretty funny, coming from you walking around while having your own foot squarely up your rectum.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,981

    Default


    Bwahahhahaha. More blathering from the blathering quiggly. Are you having a meltdown yet and are you not benefitting one iota from this economic boom? How about you getting in on some of this money so that you won't have to work until you're 80 instead of shooting your mouth at things you don't really understand? Cheer up a little it might last another 7 years and by then you're either better off or you're exactly where you are now.
    More irrelevant deflection from the hypocritical illiterate racist schmuck. Run along dipsh*t - your KKK buds are waiting for you to finish eating your soggy biscuit.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rancho Mirage CA
    Posts
    635

    Default

    In my opinion the is racism and Idiocrasy’s effect all. I am considered a minority and statistically should not be where I’m at. I could blame everyone and everything if I choose to do so, but where would that get me. So I take a knee. That proves a lot. I’d rather get off my tush and pound the pavement and remain determined to become who I am today. I can blame my ethinc background etc. blah blah blah but I’m the only one who loses. Instead I’d rather get off my potty pot and make a better life for myself. In my opinion there is good and bad in any organization. But not all members are bad. Things happen and I may not agree with some but others I do. I don’t care about color, religion, creed etc. (Not in a bad way. Just mean I see people and try not to judge.)The biggest issue I have is some expect free hand outs, while others like my self get up and work everyday. Can’t find a job. Wouldn’t know always had one even if it didn’t pay what I know I’m worth. Racial profiling I’m sure it happens but so does discrimination against all in some form or another. I always empathize stop blaming others and accept responsibility for yourself.
    Last edited by mstr fish; 01-27-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •