Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2018 Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    No thanks for dissertation jackhole. Healthcare is fine but if you're afraid yours is going away because Obamacare is DOA then I can see how you feel about these issues. What was different 5 months ago and now? The corporations were going to make billions anyways, did the higher taxes for them go into your pocket? It didn't mine. The corporations are getting the lower tax breaks, individuals making a good living are going to pay more, do a little research before you run your mouth idiot! I'm sure millions of people are NOT happy about getting extra money back from their taxes. You are a @#$# government leech who is good at pointing fingers and engaging in class warfare. I seem to remember a McFerrin classic, don't worry be happy! Try it sometimes and don't be so negative.
    Once again for the mentally challenged.
    It all comes down to greed. Your paltry 'bonus' will be a one time thing and why don't you just wait and see what actually happens down the road.
    I'll use Walmart again for an example. Our government subsidizes over $1million per Supercenter on healthcare and welfare benefits for their employees. The Waltons are worth $100 Billion. That's billion with a B. They could give up 1 billion of that and still be billionaires 99 times over. I hope they can eat on that. That would allow for ALL of their employees to have 100% paid healthcare and double their pay with money left over. I remember when I was a kid and some companies would do that for their employees, but now???? Yea right. "it would affect our shareholders" that's all you hear. Screw the workers, screw the government and worry about the 'shareholders'.
    Enjoy your paltry 'bonus' while they buy up all of their stock to help the 'shareholders' so they can get real bonuses. If you actually gave one s$%t about anyone but you, maybe you'd understand why this is not good and in the long run just as always it will fail at our expense again and we can do absolutely nothing about it because YOUR PARTY IS REMOVING ALL PROTECTION FOR US YOU MORON!
    Last edited by Brent; 02-08-2018 at 06:02 PM.

No thanks for dissertation jackhole. Healthcare is fine but if you're afraid yours is going away because Obamacare is DOA then I can see how you feel about these issues. What was different 5 months ago and now? The corporations were going to make billions anyways, did the higher taxes for them go into your pocket? It didn't mine. The corporations are getting the lower tax breaks, individuals making a good living are going to pay more, do a little research before you run your mouth idiot! I'm sure millions of people are NOT happy about getting extra money back from their taxes. You are a @#$# government leech who is good at pointing fingers and engaging in class warfare. I seem to remember a McFerrin classic, don't worry be happy! Try it sometimes and don't be so negative.
    Well peoples one time Bonuses and paltry tax cut will expire in 7 years. (yet the Rich and Corporate tax rates will live on) Here's something to chew on!!! 2018 projected Federal deficit will be over 1 trillion dollars. Obama got it down to 400 Billion dollars right before he left office. Now they can do nothing for a few years, but eventually they will have to do something!!!

You guy's think you're so smart, what do you think their going to do?????? (I already gave my opinion)

Paltry?? A few thousand extra dollars is not paltry, and if someone were to invest that few thousand for the next 7 years is that still paltry? What you don't address is nothing was done about the tax brackets the last 8 years and the middle class didn't get anything, so I ask you what is different? So it's going to benefit the shareholders ehhh?? That's great because I'm a shareholder. I didn't need the government to get by, I actually did just fine the past 8 years but now I'm not going to turn down the paltry crumbs as you like to call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Once again for the mentally challenged.
    It all comes down to greed. Your paltry 'bonus' will be a one time thing and why don't you just wait and see what actually happens down the road.
    I'll use Walmart again for an example. Our government subsidizes over $1million per Supercenter on healthcare and welfare benefits for their employees. The Waltons are worth $100 Billion. That's billion with a B. They could give up 1 billion of that and still be billionaires 99 times over. I hope they can eat on that. That would allow for ALL of their employees to have 100% paid healthcare and double their pay with money left over. I remember when I was a kid and some companies would do that for their employees, but now???? Yea right. "it would affect our shareholders" that's all you hear. Screw the workers, screw the government and worry about the 'shareholders'.
    Enjoy your paltry 'bonus' while they buy up all of their stock to help the 'shareholders' so they can get real bonuses. If you actually gave one s$%t about anyone but you, maybe you'd understand why this is not good and in the long run just as always it will fail at our expense again and we can do absolutely nothing about it because YOUR PARTY IS REMOVING ALL PROTECTION FOR US YOU MORON!

Paltry?? A few thousand extra dollars is not paltry, and if someone were to invest that few thousand for the next 7 years is that still paltry? What you don't address is nothing was done about the tax brackets the last 8 years and the middle class didn't get anything, so I ask you what is different? So it's going to benefit the shareholders ehhh?? That's great because I'm a shareholder. I didn't need the government to get by, I actually did just fine the past 8 years but now I'm not going to turn down the paltry crumbs as you like to call it.

I'd like to address a few of your points and then I'm sure Brent will give his opinion. The working and middle class will get some tax relief for the next 7 years. (Then nothing!!!) The Republicans budget they just passed for the next 2 years, will have a trillion dollars or more a year of deficit spending in their budget. (you know they can't keep that up forever don't you???) So they will eventually have to do something, like hit you up with a Value Added Tax (Federal Sales on many items you will buy for the rest of your life) 20 years after you received that pittance of a tax relief. When you add up the numbers of what you got and then what you will have to pay for the rest of your life. (You will be a complete loser on this deal.) While corporations and the Rich will still be getting the benefits. They will have taken you as a complete sucker!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-10-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Easy there John Elway fisherman, It's nice that you think you know everything, down to a T for the next 7 years. The reality is no one really knows what is going to happen until it happens, it's all conjecture and citing the Congressional Budget Office which is a bipartisan.... yeah right. Did you know certain Obamacare exchanges were going to raise cost 100%? Was that ever touted by Nancy Pelosi and Obama? If you knew what exactly was going to happen you wouldn't be on fishingnetwork pretending you did.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'd like to address a few of your points and then I'm sure Brent will give his opinion. The working and middle class will get some tax relief for the next 7 years. (Then nothing!!!) The Republicans budget they just passed for the next 2 years, will have a trillion dollars or more a year of deficit spending in their budget. (you know they can't keep that up forever don't you???) So they will eventually have to do something, like hit you up with a Value Added Tax (Federal Sales on many items you will buy for the rest of your life) 20 years after you received that pittance of a tax relief. When you add up the numbers of what you got and then what you will have to pay for the rest of your life. (You will be a complete loser on this deal.) While corporations and the Rich will still be getting the benefits. They will have taken you as a complete sucker!!!!!!!

Easy there John Elway fisherman, It's nice that you think you know everything, down to a T for the next 7 years. The reality is no one really knows what is going to happen until it happens, it's all conjecture and citing the Congressional Budget Office which is a bipartisan.... yeah right. Did you know certain Obamacare exchanges were going to raise cost 100%? Was that ever touted by Nancy Pelosi and Obama? If you knew what exactly was going to happen you wouldn't be on fishingnetwork pretending you did.
    I get it, let's play ostrich and put our heads in the sand. We won't actually worry about "anything" till it actually happens!!!! Some how you think the government can deficit spend forever and there will never be a day of reckoning!!! Or they will think of some solution that won't cause it's citizens any financial pain. I got a great Idea!!!! You and I can become partners. I'll be your manager and I can send you to Greece and you can give them your financial wisdom on deficit spending and the solution when you run out of credit!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-10-2018 at 09:23 PM.

We got a bunch of fortune telling fisherman who can read Ganja leaves. The keyword in that headline is "could" and then again maybe not.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567