Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Silverwood Lake 1/7/18

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Silverwood Lake 1/7/18

Whats up everybody, went out to Silverwood on Sunday with the 2 kids and my cousin. Drifted cut bait on 2 rods and threw lures in cleghorn. Caught 1 on the 4" hammer anchovie clr. did that until we were tired on casting and went out by the spillway, drove around until we found some fish on the meter and tried to drop some bait on them. No takers so we packed it up and left around noon. Weather wasn't too bad warmed up around 9 am, and the lake was flat. Water temp I believe was around 48-50. Saw alot of birds hitting the surface in the morning and there were fish boiling on the bait too. Just wasn't lucky enough to drift over a heard of them. Made a video here is the link hopin to get back out this weekend.

https://youtu.be/n7FAcNugbhc

Well done, thanks for the report.

Very cool,looks like you’ve got some lifetime fishing partners there,that’s awesome,love the skiff,I had the same rig once,even down to the aqua blue deck and gunnel color,thanks for the vid,at least there was no skunk!

Cya Tuna Vic

Appreciate it guys. I love my “Ol tin foil” boat, it’s a fishing machine. Yeah them boys are into it, especially when they heat salt water they’re all over it. Hoping soon they’ll be taking me.

Cool video, and the conditions looked great! - Brewcrafter

Conditions were nice. Went out yesterday have another vid just need to edit and upload will be up this afternoon or tomorrow.